- The butter is heated on natural wood-fired ("Chullah"). We use copper and stainless steel utensil (No Aluminium Utensil Used)
- We follow Hindu Traditions SHUTAK, if any cow gives birth to a calf, we do not use its milk for 15 days, which make our Ghee suitable for Holy Rituals.
- The cows are feed with green grass and leys in the scheduled diet. The diet comprises of various grasslike corn, millets, mung gains, groundnut crushing and other green grasses.
- Nutritious cattle feed comprising of Cotton Seeds, Coconut and Corn is also provided to cows.
- GIR COW GHEE BENEFITS: Full of Anti-Oxidants, gluten-free, Has anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties helping you recover from sickness, good for Heart, nourishes the skin and strengthen the sense organs.