A2 Desi Hallikar Cow GheeMultiplies the flavour & your immunity
No bad cholesterol
Take your culinary dishes to new heights with our bilona churned ghee. It is made from the A2 milk of grass-fed Hallikar cows of Karnataka. Made in small batches our ghee is locked with a tempting flavour. We offer the most natural ghee with no compromise on quality.
2000+ Farmers Empowered
Procured from Coorg, Karnataka
17 Lab Tests Done
We Source the Best
Our ghee is proudly made in India. We source the native Hallikar cow milk from the farmers of Karnataka.
Cows are fed natural fodder. Milk isn’t forced from the cows and is extracted only after the calf has sufficient milk.
Milk is boiled on firewood, cooled, and then set to curd at room temperature. This increases the Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) percentage.
Bilona Churning of Curd
The curd is churned bi-directionally using a wooden churner that helps retain all essential nutrients.
The churning yields makkhan, which is heated on a low flame to obtain golden ghee.
Tested and Packed
Ghee is thoroughly lab-tested using 17 parameters to ensure quality standards. Then packed in glass jars & tin cans.
Good fat for your health
Studies show that eating and cooking vegetables with ghee helps the body absorb essential nutrients and reduces the accumulation of toxins in the body.
Does not cause lactose intolerance
Our bilona ghee-making process removes milk solids that have lactose content, making it lactose and casein-free for you.
High smoke point
The abundance of protein in lentils and vegetables gets absorbed better with ghee due to its high smoke point.
Vitamin D assimilation
Low vitamin D and high cholesterol go hand-in-hand. Adding ghee to your diet helps in the absorption of vitamin D and other fat-soluble vitamins.
A natural laxative
Being rich in butyric acid, ghee improves metabolism, clears the intestine, and softens stools. It also reduces symptoms of gas and bloating.
Metabolises stored fat
It is rich in amino acids & docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). It helps to shrink the size of stored bad fats and metabolise them. Experts recommend consuming 2-3 tablespoons of ghee a day.
Ghee and Milk
Consume ghee with warm milk to help build your strength and keep your gut healthy.
Apply on Rotis
Apply ghee on tawa fresh rotis and parathas to make them more moist and digestible.
Healthy Cooking Oil
Use ghee as a cooking oil to make your dishes richer, satiating, and delicious.
Make a paste of besan and ghee. Apply it and wash after 15 min with lukewarm water.
Have 1 tablespoon of warm/melted ghee at night before bed to prevent constipation.
Ghee has naturally nourishing and moisturising properties that make it great for baby massages.
Recommended by Nutritionists Anveshan A2 Desi Cow Ghee
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why is Anveshan Desi Cow Ghee costly as compared to other ghee?
- Anveshan A2 Desi Cow Ghee is made entirely from the milk extracted from desi cows. The indigenous cow gives around 2-3 litres of milk per day which is more nutritious than foreign breeds that produce more milk. The cows are neither forced nor injected with hormones to enhance milk production.
Our ghee is bi-directionally bilona churned with a wooden churner. This is why our A2 cow ghee has a grainy texture, thicker consistency, tempting aroma, superior flavour, and is much healthier. Hence, A2 Desi Cow Ghee is costlier and better than regular ghee.
- What should the consistency of my ghee be?
- Generally, the consistency of ghee depends on the temperature at which you store it. At room temperature, it usually remains soft, and during winters, it solidifies. Depending on the temperature outside the jar, this process may happen quickly or slowly. It is perfectly normal for ghee to be liquid, solid, or a combination of consistencies.
- How can we identify pure cow ghee?
- The easiest method to check the purity is to do a pan test. Add a teaspoon of ghee to a pan and heat it. If the ghee starts melting immediately and turns dark brown, it is pure. However, if it takes time to melt and is yellow in colour, then it is adulterated.
- What are cows being fed?
- Our cows graze freely and are given natural fodder. The buttermilk obtained in ghee making is also given to our cows. We believe in a cruelty-free environment, and therefore we do not inject hormones in cows.
- How is the taste of your ghee different from any other ghee in the market?
- Our ghee is obtained by churning curd and not cream (malai). So the nutritional content is more as compared to others. Therefore our ghee tastes a lot tastier and aromatic because it preserves the all-natural nourishment of ghee.
- Does Anveshan ghee come in a plastic jar?
- No, we at Anveshan believe in sustainable packaging. Therefore, our ghee is available in eco-friendly glass jars and reusable tin cans.
You may also like
A2 Desi Hallikar Cow Ghee
Excellent, Ghee, Purest, Rich in Taste and Healthy, a Must Have in Every Happy kitchen .
Very nice .. just wish you could offer some discount for the next orders
The ghee is soo good and chemical free. The smell is so good just like when you make pure ghee at home. Would definitely buy it again.
A2 Desi Hallikar Cow Ghee
Sneak peak into the healthy world
5 Benefits Of Drinking Ghee With Milk At NightRead More
Ghee in Belly ButtonRead More
5 Ways To Use Ghee for SkinRead More
Besan Laddus with Desi GheeRead More
How To Use Ghee For Weight Loss?Read More
Turmeric Rice With Himalayan Turmeric PowderRead More
8 Ways in Which Ghee is Good for BabiesRead More
Can ghee be used for diabetics?Read More