Wood Pressed Groundnut Oil
- 100% natural, unprocessed, cold pressed, chemical-free and healthy
- 100% pure, vegan, preservative free and gluten free
- Wood-pressing method ensures that all the nutrients and rich taste of groundnut is retained
- Rich in Vitamin-E ensures you have happy skin
- Reduces risk of heart diseases
- Prevents gall bladder stone
- Lowers cancer risk
- Boosts metabolism
- Provides essential fatty acids
1. Why Anveshan?
We use the best quality ingredients straight from the farm. Providing quality products is our strength and we rely on that. We have hired experts in the field of manufacturing to help us maintain the quality of the products. All our customers who have used our products are absolutely delighted.
2. What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all standard Debit Cards, Credit Cards, UPI and Net banking methods. We also offer COD on all our products.
3. Difference between wood pressed & cold pressed oils?
Both wood-pressing and cold-pressing methods of extraction give unrefined and chemical-free oils. In the wood-pressing method, the equipment is made out of wood and in cold-pressing method, the equipment is made out of metal. The temperature in the cold-pressing method is higher than the temperature in the wood-pressing method. More nutrients are preserved in wood-pressing when compared to cold-pressing. The yield in wood-press method is slightly lesser compared to the cold-press method.
4. Why are your products so expensive?
We use the best ingredients available in the market to manufacture the products we manufacture. Our products are made using traditional methods, and are natural and unprocessed. We also want to ensure that the farmers get a fair share for and hence the price is slightly higher, but you are definitely getting what you are paying for.
5. Uses of Groundnut Oil?
You can use the oil for many purposes. All our wood pressed oils are edible. Cooking, baking and skin massage and oil pulling are some of the major use-cases of this oil.
Recently viewed products
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The quality aroma is quite good beyond my expectations
Satisfied with quality and loved it.
Excellent quality…..nd nice taste.
A bit on the costly side but otherwise worth purchasing and using.