Coconut Oil - 1 Litre
It is 100% natural, unrefined, chemical-free, vegan and preservative-free oil. Extract from fresh raw coconuts sourced directly from local farmers. Good for medium temperature cooking and salad dressings
It provides instant energy as it is easily digestible making it a healthy choice for kids, gym trainers, players, and yoga enthusiasts.
Anveshan Coconut Oil for Hair
It nourishes the hair by providing deep conditioning and moisture thus preventing breakage, dandruff, frizz and hair fall. Regular hair massage with this oil soothes the head and calms the mind inducing a good sleep
How to use onion juice and coconut oil for hair nourishment and a healthy scalp?
- Pull out juice of 1-2 onions.
- Warm-up 3 tablespoons of Anveshan coconut oil over a bowl of boiling water then add it to the onion juice.
- Massage into your scalp thoroughly then cover your hair with a disposable cap. Wait for 30 – 45 minutes.
- Wash out with a mild shampoo. Repeat 2 times a week
Benefits of Coconut Oil
1. Good for Heart: It is good for regulating sugar levels in the blood.
2. Good for Skin: It is a natural make-up remover. That gently dissolves long-lasting, highly pigmented make-up without drying your skin. It is also good for chapped lips and is great for pre-bath massages and post-bath hydration. It also acts as an anti-ageing component.
3. Used in Medicated Oils: Coconut is one of the most stable oils and can easily imbibe the qualities of herbs with which it is processed, which makes it a very good base oil for various Ayurvedic medicated oils. It is better to avoid coconut oil in kapha imbalance, sinusitis, cold and cough.
4. Good for Cooking: Coconut oil is ideal for sauteing or stir-frying in a pan. It is also a good substitute for butter or eggs in baked dishes.
Good for heart
Regulates sugar levels in blood
Great for skin care
Used in Ayurvedic medicinal oils
Great for cooking purposes
Helps in losing weight by increasing metabolism
It has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties
We use the best quality ingredients straight from the farm. Providing quality products is our strength and we rely on that. We have hired experts in the field of manufacturing to help us maintain the quality of the products. All our customers who have used our products are absolutely delighted.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all standard Debit Cards, Credit Cards, UPI and Net banking methods. We also offer COD on all our products.
Difference between wood pressed & cold pressed oils?
Both Woodpressed and Coldpressed methods of extraction are very similar to each other. The only difference is in the Woodpressed method, the equipment is made out of wood and in cold pressed method, the equipment is made out of metal. The temperature in the Cold pressed method is slightly higher than the temperature in the Woodpressed method, but the difference is insignificant. The yield in the woodpressed method is slightly lesser compared to the cold pressed method, but even then we prefer Woodpressed because it’s the traditional way of extracting oil.
Why are your products so expensive?
We use the best ingredients available in the market to manufacture the products we manufacture. Our products are made using traditional methods, and are natural and unprocessed. We also want to ensure that the farmers get a fair share for and hence the price is slightly higher, but you are definitely getting what you are paying for.
Uses of Oils?
You can use the oil for both the purposes. All our wood pressed oils are edible. Cooking and Massaging are two of the many uses of the oils. Please refer to our above to learn more about it.