Wood Pressed Coconut Oil - 250ml
It is 100% natural, unrefined, chemical-free, vegan and preservative-free oil. Extract from fresh raw coconuts sourced directly from local farmers. Good for medium temperature cooking and salad dressings
It provides instant energy as it is easily digestible making it a healthy choice for kids, gym trainers, players, and yoga enthusiasts.
Anveshan Coconut Oil for Hair
It nourishes the hair by providing deep conditioning and moisture thus preventing breakage, dandruff, frizz and hair fall. Regular hair massage with this oil soothes the head and calms the mind inducing a good sleep
How to use onion juice and coconut oil for hair nourishment and a healthy scalp?
- Pull out juice of 1-2 onions.
- Warm-up 3 tablespoons of Anveshan coconut oil over a bowl of boiling water then add it to the onion juice.
- Massage into your scalp thoroughly then cover your hair with a disposable cap. Wait for 30 – 45 minutes.
- Wash out with a mild shampoo. Repeat 2 times a week
Benefits of Coconut Oil
1. Good for Heart: It is good for regulating sugar levels in the blood.
2. Good for Skin: It is a natural make-up remover. That gently dissolves long-lasting, highly pigmented make-up without drying your skin. It is also good for chapped lips and is great for pre-bath massages and post-bath hydration. It also acts as an anti-ageing component.
3. Used in Medicated Oils: Coconut is one of the most stable oils and can easily imbibe the qualities of herbs with which it is processed, which makes it a very good base oil for various Ayurvedic medicated oils. It is better to avoid coconut oil in kapha imbalance, sinusitis, cold and cough.
4. Good for Cooking: Coconut oil is ideal for sauteing or stir-frying in a pan. It is also a good substitute for butter or eggs in baked dishes.