Combo Gir Ghee 400 ml and Multi-Floral Honey 500 ml
- COUGH SUPPRESSANT: For children over one year of age, honey can act as a natural and safe cough suppressant. Some studies show that it is even more effective than cough medicine.
- WOUNDS & ULCERS: honey can sterilize wounds and promote healing, and also reduce pain, odour, and wound size.
- The ANTIOXIDANTS: in honey have been linked to beneficial effects on heart health, including increased blood flow to your heart and a reduced risk of blood clot formation.
Gir Cow Ghee
- The butter is heated on natural wood-fired ("Chullah"). We use copper and stainless steel utensil (No Aluminium Utensil Used)
- We follow Hindu Traditions SHUTAK, if any cow gives birth to a calf, we do not use its milk for 15 days, which make our Ghee suitable for Holy Rituals.
- The cows are feed with green grass and leys in the scheduled diet. The diet comprises of various grasslike corn, millets, mung gains, groundnut crushing and other green grasses.
- Nutritious cattle feed comprising of Cotton Seeds, Coconut and Corn are also provided to cows.
- GIR COW GHEE BENEFITS: Full of Anti-Oxidants, gluten-free, Has anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties helping you recover from sickness, good for Heart, nourishes the skin and strengthen the sense organs.
Benefits of Gir Ghee :
Full of Antioxidant
Good for heart
Antibacterial and anti-viral properties
Benefits of Multi-Floral Honey :
Positive effect on cholesterol level
Loaded with antioxidant
Great for skincare
Helps in weight management
Acts as immunity booster
We use the best quality ingredients straight from the farm. Providing quality products is our strength and we rely on that. We have hired experts in the field of manufacturing to help us maintain the quality of the products. All our customers who have used our products are absolutely delighted.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all standard Debit Cards, Credit Cards, UPI and Net banking methods. We also offer COD on all our products.
What is the difference between A1&A2 Milk?
A2 milk is from the Indian desi cows which have not been injected with any of the lactating hormones, whereas A1 milk is from the western cows. Desi cows give only 5-6L of milk a day, but the quality of the milk is superior and is also extremely nutritious.
Why are your products so expensive?
We use the best ingredients available in the market to manufacture the products we manufacture. Our products are made using traditional methods, and are natural and unprocessed. We also want to ensure that the farmers get a fair share for and hence the price is slightly higher, but you are definitely getting what you are paying for.
Is Anveshan ghee pure?
The ghee is 100% pure and natural. We do not add any preservatives, colors or additives to it. It's as close to nature as possible. All our customers who have tried the ghee absolutely love it, and have been using nothing but Anveshan Ghee since then. Please do give the ghee a try, and if you face any problems, we are always here to help you.