A2 Desi Gir Cow Ghee & Honey Combo
Aromatic and flavourful
Get the most delightful combo with our Multi Floral Honey and Desi Gir Cow Ghee. Our products are made cruelty-free so you can enjoy them guilt-free. Grab on this must-have magical combo!
What's in it
Gir Cow Ghee
Our bilona churned ghee is made from the milk of grass-fed Gir cows of Gujarat. Our ghee has a fresh and tempting flavour as it is made in small batches. Ghee is thoroughly lab-tested using 17 parameters to ensure quality standards.
The raw honey is sourced from certified Indian beekeepers. Our unprocessed is rich in pollen, minerals, vitamins, enzymes, etc. A natural sweetener and immunity booster - Anveshan honey is all you need!
How to use it?
Mix a tsp of warm ghee mixed with ginger powder and have it.
Have one tablespoon of warm/melted ghee at night before bed.
Apply ghee and massage the baby gently. It has natural nourishing and moisturising qualities.
Apply a spoonful of honey over your face and rinse with water.
Soothe Burn Marks
Wash the wound with water and then apply honey over the burn.
Have honey with warm water on an empty stomach in the morning.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What should the consistency of my ghee be?
- Generally, the consistency of ghee depends on the temperature at which you store it. At room temperature, it usually remains soft, and during winters, it solidifies. Depending on the temperature outside the jar, this process may happen quickly or slowly. It is perfectly normal for ghee to be liquid, solid, or a combination of consistencies.
- Do you heat your honey?
- No. Heating honey weakens or destroys beneficial enzymes, vitamins, and minerals present in it. Therefore, we do not heat our honey. It is delivered to you fresh and with its naturally occurring goodness.
- Are the ingredient containers plastic?
- No, we at Anveshan believe in sustainable packaging. Therefore, both our ghee and honey are available in eco-friendly glass jars.