Wood Cold Pressed Black Mustard OilPour purity and health
No artifical flavours
Our Mustard oil is extracted by wood pressing mustard from the farms in Uttar Pradesh. Packed with essential nutrients, our cold-pressed oil is a great addition to your kitchen and for your health. Our highly versatile mustard oil packs a tasty punch!
1500+ Farmers Empowered
Procured from Uttar Pradesh
16 Lab Tests Done
We source our oils directly from farmers and offer them better prices. We also ensure fair treatment, community support, sustainable production and food quality.
To ensure better taste and aroma, the seeds are sun-dried for a few days.
The seeds are cold pressed (in wooden Kolhu) at a low temperature to maintain their high nutrient value.
Then the oil is then left for sedimentation for 2-3 days. Following this, the oil is sieve filtered.
Mustard oil undergoes strict quality checks at our facility and conforms to FSSAI standards.
It is then packed in a bottle/tin can when it clears all the mandatory tests.
Helps Cure Cold
It is known as an age-old treatment for cough and cold. Because of its warming properties, it helps in clearing congestion.
An optimum ratio of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids provides nutrition and boosts immunity.
It is rich in monounsaturated fatty acids making it heart-friendly, and for a healthy balanced diet.
It contains a high amount of selenium, magnesium, and antioxidants which help in reducing joint pain, arthritis, and other muscle pain.
Protects from Infection
Mustard oil has anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory properties, which help prevent bacterial and fungal infections.
High Smoke Point
It is a safe choice for frying, roasting, baking, and grilling dishes.
Apply a few drops of mustard oil and rub it on your skin to make it smooth and radiant.
Apply mustard oil to your scalp and dry hair to condition them well.
Helps Clear Congestion
Add a few drops of mustard oil to water and inhale the steam to clear congestion.
Swish mustard oil for about 20 minutes to kill bacteria and prevent bleeding of gums.
Gently massage your body with mustard oil to relieve pain and make you feel relaxed.
It adds a fantastic flavour to your dal and curries. Also used as a natural preservative for pickles.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between refined and cold-pressed oils?
- Refined oils are colourless, odourless and flavourless fluids. The regular refined oils are extracted using solvents and grinding them at high speed, which can generate heat up to 100°C, which degrades the oil's taste and nutritional composition. Trans fats are produced in this process, making them unfit for your heart.
While our cold-pressed oils are extracted through pressing and grinding of seeds below a temperature of 50°C. Though it is a slow and time-consuming process, they retain their natural flavour, aroma, and nutritional value. They are high in antioxidants and vitamins and contain good fats for a healthy heart.
- Why are Anveshan cooking oils expensive?
- Anveshan offers premium quality oils that are cold-pressed in wooden Kolhu by crushing raw seeds/nuts and forcing the oil through pressure. Our oils are also “First pressed, “ meaning that the seeds/nuts were crushed and pressed only once. The oils are unrefined, unbleached, and, most importantly, natural.
When oils are extracted in this way, it retains their genuine flavour, aroma, and antioxidants and nutrients. It does not alter the properties of the oil and make them great for cooking and skin care requirements. Thus, cold-pressed oils cost more but are worth spending.
- How can I use mustard oil for cooking?
- Just like most cooking oils, mustard oil has a diverse set of applications. It has a high smoke point and can be used to sauté or stir-fry vegetables, for marination, in salads, and aachar, and its aromatic qualities make it perfect for tadka.
- Can I use it for body massage?
- A regular massage with mustard oil helps in relieving aching joints and muscles. You also experience relief and comfort after a massage with mustard oil.
Anveshan Mustard Oil is 100% pure and chemical-free, thus making it safe to use unless you are allergic to it. However, we recommend first trying a patch test as a precautionary measure.
- Is mustard oil good for hair?
- Mustard oil helps hydrate your hair and keeps your hair healthy and fresh. It contains vitamin E and omega-3 fatty acids that can protect your scalp and hair from almost every possible hair concern.
You may also like
Good very good
Wood Cold Pressed Black Mustard Oil
awesome quality, superb taste and strong aroma! thank you.
All products from Anveshan I have used were great in quality, however there delivery is very poor and takes too much time and one has to follow up multiple times. Though I keep raising delivery issues in my feedback but still face the same and no response from the team. This arrogance in long term will not sustain
Very Good Product