In Ayurveda, ghee is considered the most effective remedy for balancing pitta. Ghee is extensively used in Indian households as a staple in food dishes, but did you know it is used for the treatment of a variety of health issues? A lot of people are unaware of the use of ghee oil for the belly button, and the greatest effects of applying ghee to the navel. We know what you are thinking, is ghee good for the belly button? Yes, it is, and we are here to tell you how.
Desi ghee not only improves the quality of your food, but it can also improve the quality of your bodily health. By applying just a few drops of this essential oil in nabhi, you can impact your physical health in numerous ways. Let’s see how.
What are some of the benefits of Ghee for Belly Button?
- Ghee moisturises your skin and keeps it healthy and glowing. Massaging it in a circular motion in the navel area ensures that it spreads to the rest of the body, owing to the interconnectedness of the navel region to the other parts of your body.
- Are you suffering from hair fall, or is your hair too rough and weak? While you continue to use coconut oil to massage your hair, also consider using ghee oil for the belly button, which helps strengthen hair and reduce hair fall.
- Ghee in the navel helps alleviate any kinds of pain that you are experiencing, especially your joint pain. The navel is the central part of the body and the acupressure point, which spreads relief to other points in your body.
- Since the navel is connected to the rest of the body in a very intricate manner, using desi ghee in the navel can help in correcting the texture of your face and skin. It helps with pimples, reduces blemishes, soft and healthier skin texture, improves chapped lips, and gives you a bright complexion from within. It is a more sustainable and organic replacement for all the chemical exfoliants and creams that many of us use.
- Another very useful benefit of ghee in nabhi is its ability to help fight constipation and alleviate any pain or discomfort in our abdomen. Your bowel movements clear up and ladies, this is a great relief measure for your menstrual cramps.
How to go about it? Which ghee should you use?
For applying ghee in the navel, grab a spoon and scoop some of the ghee out from the container. Heat it and melt it into ghee oil. Then let it cool and pour it into your navel while lying down on your back. Use it before bedtime each night for the best outcome.
We recommend pure desi ghee for this process, and you can pick it up from Anveshan. As a food tech company, we are giving back to Indian farmers and championing the cause of sustainability. Started by IITians, we are a D2C food brand providing minimally processed food made with Indian traditional ways right in our villages. Our cow ghee is pure, and one hundred percent authentic.
So grab your ghee and start experimenting!