Kashmiri Mongra SaffronYour daily dose of powerful antioxidants
Superior Colouring Strength
Grade 1 Certified
Our Grade 1 certified saffron is cultivated by farmers in the lush fields of Pampore, the saffron town of India. It is made by handpicking only the stigma - mongra threads of the saffron flower, ensuring the finest quality for you. Our natural process ensures rich flavour, strong aroma, thicker strands, and superior colouring strength, making it the best available saffron in the market.
100+ Farmers Empowered
Pampore - The Saffron Heritage of Kashmir
11 Lab Tests Done
Generational farmers of Kashmir handpick the saffron to ensure premium quality.
Traditionally sun-dried to ensure moisture less than 12%, which retains its freshness and nutrients
Stored in an airtight container to control moisture exposure and prolong shelf life.
Improves skin health
It helps clear out all skin imperfections, giving a natural glow to the skin.
Suitable for new moms
It helps with post-delivery issues like digestion, postpartum depression, sleep troubles, and restlessness.
Reduces PMS symptoms
Both eating and smelling saffron appears to help treat PMS symptoms, such as irritability, headaches, cravings, pain, and anxiety.
Aids weight loss
Saffron has been shown to reduce snacking and curb your appetite.
Fights seasonal infections
The warm nature and quality of being high in antioxidants make it a perfect measure to cure one's cold and flu
Reduces blood pressure
It is rich in potassium which helps dilate the blood, removing the blockage from the arteries and hence reducing blood pressure.
Improves immunity, mood, and digestion.
Add to desserts
Adds enticing flavour, aroma, and royalty to your food.
Make a face pack or drink saffron water for glowing and healthy skin.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the best way to consume saffron?
- 4 to 5 strands in lukewarm water after meals as it has rejuvenating property and aids digestion.
- How much saffron should you consume daily?
- Taking up to 1.5 grams of saffron daily is generally safe, but overeating is not. Researchers consider 5g to be a toxic dose.
- Why is Kashmiri Mongra Saffron expensive?
- Because of its superior quality, stigma longer than any other type, flavour and deep red colour, Kashmiri Mongra Saffron is more sought-after than other varieties.
On top of that, it requires the tedious handpicking of the Mongra portion of the blossom, which is then delicately sun-dried to intensify the flavour - a process so labour intensive that saffron is the most expensive spice in the world.
- Is Saffron good for pregnant mothers?
- Saffron is often recommended to expecting mothers because of its therapeutic properties, like aiding digestion and improving appetite. But like any other herb, it must be consumed in moderation. For pregnant women, it is advised to take 250mg daily, but make sure to consult your doctor first.
You may also like
I'm from village and when i checked ghee but we notice something is mix like coconut oil in this this is not good bad feedback this is not good kindly improve but i would give zero rating to ghee
Very firstly, my order is dispatched 4 days late. Quality of Saffron is good but Anveshan must have to look after its Saffron bottle, it's a plastic made. 90% saffron brand packing there saffron in glass bottle with attractive case, here Anveshan just giving a simple plastic bottle in a box.Do Focus on glass bottle and also timely delivery.
Original and pure with every strand has its aroma and flavour. I drink it with warm water everyday in the morning and there is no better start than this.
Very much satisfied