A2 Desi Cow Ghee & Groundnut Oil
100 % natural
No added chemicals
Sourced directly from farmers, our A2 ghee and wood pressed oil is natural and nutritious. They are lab tested before being packed in sustainable glass containers. Taste the flavour of our delicious and healthful combo today!
What's in it
A2 Desi Cow Ghee
Our bilona churned ghee is made from the milk of grass-fed Hallikar cows of Karnataka. Made in small batches, the ghee has a fresh and tempting flavour. Ghee is thoroughly lab-tested using 17 parameters to ensure quality standards.
Bring home the goodness of our Wood Pressed Groundnut Oil. The oil is made using the handpicked groundnuts of Tamil Nadu. Packed in eco-friendly glass bottles and tin cans, it preserves natural aroma, taste, and nutrients.
How to use it?
Apply On Rotis
Apply ghee on tawa fresh rotis and parathas to make them more moist and digestible.
Make a paste of besan and ghee. Apply it and wash after 15 min with lukewarm water.
Healthy Cooking Oil
Use ghee as a cooking oil to make your dishes richer, satiating, and delicious.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why is Anveshan Desi Cow Ghee costly as compared to other ghee?
- Anveshan A2 Desi Cow Ghee is made entirely from the milk extracted from desi cows. The indigenous cow gives around 2-3 litres of milk per day which is more nutritious than foreign breeds that produce more milk. The cows are neither forced nor injected with hormones to enhance milk production.
Our ghee is bi-directionally bilona churned with a wooden churner. This is why our A2 cow ghee has a grainy texture, thicker consistency, tempting aroma, superior flavour, and is much healthier. Hence, A2 Desi Cow Ghee is costlier and better than regular ghee.
- What should the consistency of my ghee be?
- Generally, the consistency of ghee depends on the temperature at which you store it. At room temperature, it usually remains soft, and during winters, it solidifies. Depending on the temperature outside the jar, this process may happen quickly or slowly. It is perfectly normal for ghee to be liquid, solid, or a combination of consistencies.
- How can we identify pure cow ghee?
- The easiest method to check the purity is to do a pan test. Add a teaspoon of ghee to a pan and heat it. If the ghee starts melting immediately and turns dark brown, it is pure. However, if it takes time to melt and is yellow in colour, then it is adulterated.
- How is the taste of your ghee different from any other ghee in the market?
- Our ghee is obtained by churning curd and not cream (malai). So the nutritional content is more as compared to others. Therefore our ghee tastes a lot tastier and aromatic because it preserves the all-natural nourishment of ghee.
- What is the difference between refined and cold-pressed oils?
- Refined oils are colourless, odourless and flavourless fluids. The regular refined oils are extracted using solvents and grinding them at high speed, which can generate heat up to 100°C, which degrades the oil's taste and nutritional composition. Trans fats are produced in this process, making them unfit for your heart.
While our cold-pressed oils are extracted through pressing and grinding of seeds below a temperature of 50°C. Though it is a slow and time-consuming process, they retain their natural flavour, aroma, and nutritional value. They are high in antioxidants and vitamins and contain good fats for a healthy heart.
- Is it suitable for deep frying?
- Groundnut oil has a high smoke point and pleasant taste, making it perfect for deep frying. The light texture makes it an ideal cooking oil that pairs with other flavours without overpowering them.
You may also like
Good product especially ghee
Ghee and dry fruit laddus were super tasty
Products from Anveshan are high quality. On the delivery side the service is poor with no timeline. In few orders I had to follow up to get my order delivered taking almost 10 days.
Happy with the order! Thanks!
A2 Desi Cow Ghee & Groundnut Oil