Delicious Noodles with Black Sesame Oil
Kids love fast food, and you cannot completely stop them from having junk. What you can do is to make some of these mouth-watering dishes at home!
Do you think that making fancy dishes at home is hard? Don’t worry! We have a fast and easy-to-cook recipe for you.
Today we will be making Cold Noodles with Sesame Oil. Let’s go!.
- 500 gm noodles
- 2 ½ tbsps sesame oil
- 3 ½ tbsps soy sauce
- 2 tbsps Chinese rice vinegar
- 2 tbsps Chinese sesame paste
- 1 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp finely grated ginger
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp chile-garlic paste
- Half a cucumber (peeled)
- ¼ cup chopped roasted peanuts
Just a few steps:
- Boil some water in a pot. Add noodles and cook them for 5 minutes until they become tender. Drain, rinse with cold water, drain again, splash ½ tbsp sesame oil and toss the noodles.
- Take a bowl, add the remaining 2 tbsp sesame oil and whisk it. Then, mix soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame paste, peanut butter, sugar, ginger, garlic, and chile-garlic paste.
- Mix well and toss the noodles in the sauce. Serve it on a plate. Garnish with cucumber and peanuts.
Here you go!
Isn’t it easy? We are sure your children will love it. You’ve got to try this now!