Litchi HoneyThe sweet treat to stay healthy
No added sugar
Our 100% pure and natural honey is sourced directly from local beekeepers. It has rich pollen content and is antibiotic-free. Our raw honey has a delicate, light, and buttery flavour with a rich aroma of litchi that will melt in your mouth. Enjoy your heavenly treat with fruity goodness.
100+ Beekeepers Empowered
Procured from Bihar
12 Lab Tests Done
The entire processing of our honey is done by certified beekeepers in the dense forests of Bihar.
Our experienced beekeepers select areas good for flowering and choose the location to keep bee boxes.
The bees collect the nectar soon after litchi flower blossoms. Mid-March and April is the best time to harvest honey.
Once bees fill the boxes, we start extracting the honey. We set up a net tent so that the bees won't fight or run away.
The collected honey is tested in our ME unit. The honey is indirectly heated in boiled water and sieve filtered.
The honey is kept for 48 hours so that the air bubbles get settled. It is then packed and delivered to you.
Rich in vitamin C
The plenty of vitamin C in Litchi Honey boosts the immune system and helps wound healing and repair.
Loaded with antioxidants
It is a good source of antioxidants that help prevent premature ageing and improve eyesight.
The enzymes in honey act as a catalyst in the digestion process and help absorb nutrients from the food.
Strengthens bone health
Full of essential nutrients like magnesium, phosphorus, iron, manganese and copper that increase calcium absorption, making your bones strong and healthy.
Excellent energy source
It comprises 80% of natural sugars, 18% water, and 2% of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids, giving you the instant energy to work.
Remedy for cough
It has anti-inflammatory effects. It is an effective remedy to relieve a cough, cold or sore throat pain.
We love to add it to everything!
Mix honey into milk, yoghurt, cereal, oatmeal or while baking muffins, pancakes, etc., as a natural sweetener.
Add To Your Meals
Drizzle honey on your desserts, fruits, and salad dressing to give a classic creamy flavour.
For a quick and nutritious snack, mix dry fruits, raw toasted oats, warm milk and three tablespoons of honey in a bowl.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much honey can I eat every day?
- Ideally, three to five tablespoons of honey a day is good enough. However, you can consume it according to your diet and preferences. But always remember to consume it in moderation.
- Is honey good for hair and skin?
- Yes, honey is an excellent ingredient for your hair and skin that can do wonders! It is completely natural, chemical-free and full of antioxidants.
You can apply honey to your skin to get glowing, younger-looking and radiant skin. But we do not recommend using honey directly on your hair as it’s difficult to rinse out. However, you can add it to your skincare DIYs.
- What does litchi honey tastes like?
- Our litchi does not taste like your lychee fruit. Instead it has a very delicate and delicious litchi flavour.
- Is honey good for people with diabetes?
- Honey is sweeter than your regular white sugar, so we do not recommend honey for diabetic people.
- Is it true that the thicker the consistency, the better the honey?
- No, it is not. The thickness of honey does not define the purity of honey. It varies depending on multiple factors like the nectar source, place, climate, flower type, harvesting, etc.
- Do you heat your honey?
- No. Heating raw honey weakens or destroys beneficial enzymes, vitamins, and minerals. So, we do not heat our honey. Instead, it is delivered to you fresh and with its naturally occurring goodness.