Assorted Raw Honey Gift Box
No added sugar
Because one is not enough! So, enjoy four flavours of raw and natural honey sourced directly from certified beekeepers of India. Our honey is prepared following safe, hygienic practices, following quality standards and lab tested before they are packed. Each honey has its distinctive yet fantastic taste and fragrance, which makes it difficult for you to choose.
What's in it
Prepared from litchi blossom nectar, has a buttery delightful flavour and aroma.
With its mild and sweet flavour, it is often known to calm the mind and completely relax the body.
It has a refreshing medium-sweet taste menthol flavour that is, fulfilling and soothing to your throat.
Wild Forest Honey
Collected from the beehives located in the deep forests, it is the by-product of the nectar of surrounding natural flora.
How to use it?
Apply a spoonful of honey over your face and rinse with water.
Have honey with warm water on an empty stomach in the morning.
Mix honey and warm milk, apply to your hair and rinse with shampoo.
Boil ginger, and tulsi, clove in water, strain it, and add honey. Kadha is ready!
Soothe Burn Marks
Wash the wound with water and apply honey over the burn.
Drizzle on Dishes
Garnish your pancakes, smoothies, cereals, and breakfast bowl.
Know how our honey is made by our founder
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between raw honey and regular honey?
- Raw honey can be described as honey that exists as it is in the beehive. It retains the beneficial enzymes, nutrients, and antioxidants found in bee pollen that can help support your immune system.
On the other hand, regular honey undergoes both pasteurisation and filtration before bottling. This removes the natural aroma and harmful enzymes present in the honey.
- Do you add flavour to your honey?
- No. The flavour of our honey variants comes from different nectar that the bee collect from their surrounding flora. We offer raw honey without adding sweeteners, chemicals, or preservatives.
- For how long can I keep my honey?
- If you store your honey correctly and away from direct sunlight, it can last long. Make sure to use a dry spoon to scoop the honey to keep it well.