A2 Desi Hallikar Cow Ghee & Honey Combo
No added chemicals
Get your premium quality superfood combo with bilona churned ghee and unprocessed honey. Made to give you a natural dose of health and a wonderful lingering taste.
What's in it
A2 Desi Cow Ghee
Our bilona churned ghee is made from the milk of grass-fed Hallikar cows of Karnataka. Made in small batches, the ghee has a fresh and tempting flavour. Ghee is thoroughly lab-tested using 17 parameters to ensure quality standards.
The raw honey is sourced from certified Indian beekeepers. Our unprocessed is rich in pollen, minerals, vitamins, enzymes, etc. A natural sweetener and immunity booster - Anveshan honey is all you need!
How to use it?
Mix a tsp of warm ghee mixed with ginger powder and have it.
Have one tablespoon of warm/melted ghee at night before bed.
Apply ghee and massage the baby gently. It has natural nourishing and moisturising qualities.
Apply a spoonful of honey over your face and rinse with water.
Soothe Burn Marks
Wash the wound with water and then apply honey over the burn.
Have honey with warm water on an empty stomach in the morning.
Know how our honey is made by our founder
Frequently Asked Questions
- What should the consistency of my ghee be?
- Generally, the consistency of ghee depends on the temperature at which you store it. At room temperature, it usually remains soft, and during winters, it solidifies. Depending on the temperature outside the jar, this process may happen quickly or slowly. It is perfectly normal for ghee to be liquid, solid, or a combination of consistencies.
- Do you heat your honey?
- No. Heating honey weakens or destroys beneficial enzymes, vitamins, and minerals present in it. Therefore, we do not heat our honey. It is delivered to you fresh and with its naturally occurring goodness.
- Are the ingredient containers plastic?
- No, we at Anveshan believe in sustainable packaging. Therefore, both our ghee and honey are available in eco-friendly glass jars.