A2 Desi Cow Ghee & Sunflower Oil
100 % natural
No added chemicals
Straight from the farms, bringing you the natural goodness of preservative-free, gluten-free, and chemical-free - A2 Desi Cow Ghee, coupled with heart-healthy, trans fats free, and unrefined - Wood Pressed Sunflower Oil. Now make your delicacies not only delicious but also healthy.
What's in it
A2 Desi Cow Ghee
Our bilona churned ghee is made from the milk of grass-fed Hallikar cows of Karnataka. Made in small batches, the ghee has a fresh and tempting flavour. Ghee is thoroughly lab-tested using 17 parameters to ensure quality standards.
Our Sunflower Oil is sourced from Karnataka. It is extracted using the cold pressing best-quality sunflower seeds to ensure that it is rich in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and other essential nutrients, making it a healthy choice.
How to use it?
Apply On Rotis
Apply ghee on tawa fresh rotis and parathas to make them more moist and digestible.
Make a paste of besan and ghee. Apply it and wash after 15 min with lukewarm water.
Healthy Cooking Oil
Use ghee as a cooking oil to make your dishes richer, satiating, and delicious.
Perfect for making all kinds of veg & non-veg food as it adds a fantastic flavour to your dal and curries.
It is ideal for deep frying and high heat roasting due to its low absorption and high smoke point.
You can mix any essential oil you choose for added skin benefits or an enhanced scent.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why is Anveshan Desi Cow Ghee costly as compared to other ghee?
- Anveshan A2 Desi Cow Ghee is made entirely from the milk extracted from desi cows. The indigenous cow gives around 2-3 litres of milk per day which is more nutritious than foreign breeds that produce more milk. The cows are neither forced nor injected with hormones to enhance milk production.
Our ghee is bi-directionally bilona churned with a wooden churner. This is why our A2 cow ghee has a grainy texture, thicker consistency, tempting aroma, superior flavour, and is much healthier. Hence, A2 Desi Cow Ghee is costlier and better than regular ghee.
- What should the consistency of my ghee be?
- Generally, the consistency of ghee depends on the temperature at which you store it. At room temperature, it usually remains soft, and during winters, it solidifies. Depending on the temperature outside the jar, this process may happen quickly or slowly. It is perfectly normal for ghee to be liquid, solid, or a combination of consistencies.
- How can we identify pure cow ghee?
- The easiest method to check the purity is to do a pan test. Add a teaspoon of ghee to a pan and heat it. If the ghee starts melting immediately and turns dark brown, it is pure. However, if it takes time to melt and is yellow in colour, then it is adulterated.
- How is the taste of your ghee different from any other ghee in the market?
- Our ghee is obtained by churning curd and not cream (malai). So the nutritional content is more as compared to others. Therefore our ghee tastes a lot tastier and aromatic because it preserves the all-natural nourishment of ghee.
- What is the difference between refined and cold-pressed oils?
- Refined oils are colourless, odourless and flavourless fluids. The regular refined oils are extracted using solvents and grinding at high speed, which can generate heat up to 100°C, which degrades the oil's taste and nutritional composition. Trans fats are produced in this process, unfit for your heart.
While our cold-pressed oils are extracted through pressing and grinding seeds below a temperature of 50°C, though it is a slow and time-consuming process, they retain their natural flavour, aroma, and nutritional value. They are high in antioxidants and vitamins and contain good fats for a healthy heart.
- Why are Anveshan cooking oils expensive?
- Anveshan offers premium quality oils cold-pressed in wooden Kolhu by crushing raw seeds/nuts and forcing the oil through pressure. Our oils are also “First pressed,“ meaning that the seeds/nuts were crushed and pressed only once. As a result, the oils are unrefined, unbleached, and, most importantly, natural.
Oil extracted in this way retains its genuine flavour, aroma, antioxidants, and nutrients. It does not alter the properties of the oil and makes them great for cooking.
You may also like
A2 Desi Cow Ghee & Sunflower Oil
Very good and tasty
Trusted and happy