A2 Desi Cow Ghee & Mustard Oil
100 % natural
No added chemicals
Bringing the best of nature to you. Enjoy our A2 ghee and wood pressed oil combo sourced directly from farmers of India. Enjoy the authentic aroma and flavour of traditionally processed food that are perfect to make your dishes delicious.
What's in it
A2 Desi Cow Ghee
Our bilona churned ghee is made from the milk of grass-fed Hallikar cows of Karnataka. Made in small batches, the ghee has a fresh and tempting flavour. Ghee is thoroughly lab-tested using 17 parameters to ensure quality standards.
Black Mustard Oil
Our Black Mustard oil is extracted by wood pressing best quality mustard from the farms in Uttar Pradesh. Packed with essential nutrients, our cold-pressed oil is an excellent addition to your kitchen and your health.
How to use it?
Apply On Rotis
Apply ghee on tawa fresh rotis and parathas to make them more moist and digestible.
Make a paste of besan and ghee. Apply it and wash after 15 min with lukewarm water.
Healthy Cooking Oil
Use ghee as a cooking oil to make your dishes richer, satiating, and delicious.
Apply a few drops of mustard oil and rub it on your skin to make it smooth and radiant.
Helps Clear Congestion
Add a few drops of mustard oil to water and inhale the steam to clear congestion.
It adds a fantastic flavour to your dal and curries. Also used as a natural preservative for pickles.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why is Anveshan Desi Cow Ghee costly as compared to other ghee?
- Anveshan A2 Desi Cow Ghee is made entirely from the milk extracted from desi cows. The indigenous cow gives around 2-3 litres of milk per day which is more nutritious than foreign breeds that produce more milk. The cows are neither forced nor injected with hormones to enhance milk production.
Our ghee is bi-directionally bilona churned with a wooden churner. This is why our A2 cow ghee has a grainy texture, thicker consistency, tempting aroma, superior flavour, and is much healthier. Hence, A2 Desi Cow Ghee is costlier and better than regular ghee.
- What should the consistency of my ghee be?
- Generally, the consistency of ghee depends on the temperature at which you store it. At room temperature, it usually remains soft, and during winters, it solidifies. Depending on the temperature outside the jar, this process may happen quickly or slowly. It is perfectly normal for ghee to be liquid, solid, or a combination of consistencies.
- How can we identify pure cow ghee?
- The easiest method to check the purity is to do a pan test. Add a teaspoon of ghee to a pan and heat it. If the ghee starts melting immediately and turns dark brown, it is pure. However, if it takes time to melt and is yellow in colour, then it is adulterated.
- How is the taste of your ghee different from any other ghee in the market?
- Our ghee is obtained by churning curd and not cream (malai). So the nutritional content is more as compared to others. Therefore our ghee tastes a lot tastier and aromatic because it preserves the all-natural nourishment of ghee.
- What is the difference between refined and cold-pressed oils?
- Refined oils are colourless, odourless and flavourless fluids. The regular refined oils are extracted using solvents and grinding them at high speed, which can generate heat up to 100°C, which degrades the oil's taste and nutritional composition. Trans fats are produced in this process, making them unfit for your heart.
While our cold-pressed oils are extracted through pressing and grinding of seeds below a temperature of 50°C. Though it is a slow and time-consuming process, they retain their natural flavour, aroma, and nutritional value. They are high in antioxidants and vitamins and contain good fats for a healthy heart.
- How can I use mustard oil for cooking?
- Just like most cooking oils, mustard oil has a diverse set of applications. It has a high smoke point and can be used to sauté or stir-fry vegetables, for marination, in salads, and aachar, and its aromatic qualities make it perfect for tadka.
- Can I use it for body massage?
- A regular massage with mustard oil helps in relieving aching joints and muscles. You also experience relief and comfort after a massage with mustard oil.
Anveshan Mustard Oil is 100% pure and chemical-free, thus making it safe to use unless you are allergic to it. However, we recommend first trying a patch test as a precautionary measure.