Are you ready to treat your taste buds to a slice of pure fruity bliss?
Here’s our vegan plum crumble pie – a scrumptiously sweet and tangy delight that will have you singing with every heavenly bite.
The juicy plums are baked to perfection, nestled in a golden, crunchy crumble – a match made in dessert heaven!
So, gather your ingredients, put on your chef hat, and get ready to create this masterpiece packed with nutritional benefits!
- 1 1/3 cup oats, grounded
- 6 Tbsp Anveshan Coconut oil
- 4 Tbsp water
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup dates, soaked & blended
- 1 1/2 cup chopped plums
- 1 tsp Anveshan Coconut oil
- Soak the dates for 20-30 minutes while you're making the filling.
- Wash, remove pits and chop the plums. In a pan, add about 1 tsp Anveshan Coconut oil and sauté the plums, cover with a lid for 5-10 minutes and cook until soft. Turn it off, let it cool.
- While the plums are cooking, grind the oats into flour and start making the crust. Add all ingredients, including soaked and blended dates and process until you get a firm dough that is crumbly but sticks together. Set 1/4 of the dough aside for the crumble on top.
- Line a small to medium baking tray with parchment paper and start pressing the crust mixture, spreading it evenly. On top of the crust, spread the plum filling. Then, form the crumbles using the dough you set aside and put on top of the plum filling.
- Bake at 350 F/ 180 C. The pie is done when the crumble turns golden brown.
- Take out, and let the plum crumble pie cool off.
- Enjoy like this or with a topping of your choice - whipped coconut cream or a little bit of naturally sweetened yoghurt would go well!