We all know that we eat with our eyes first. So obviously, sunflower seeds simply kept in a bowl are not as tempting as sunflower seed cookies. Don’t you agree?
However healthy these super seeds may be, if they seem boring to you then you won't eat them. Therefore, today we’re bringing you this amazing sunflower seed cookie recipe so that you don’t miss out on the nutrition of these super seeds.
So let's get started!
- ½ cup butter (room temperature)
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups oats
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 ½ cups sunflower seeds
- Mix the butter and brown sugar in a bowl. Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Add vanilla, flour, oats, baking soda, and salt. Stir until they blend completely.
- Add sunflower seeds and mix well.
- Use a spoon to distribute the cookie dough into your desired cookie size. Leave space for spreading.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and bake for 8 to 10 minutes.
Isn’t this an amazing way to incorporate these super seeds into your diet? These cookies are super delicious and nutritious. You can add some of your favorite nuts, chocolate chips, or some other seeds as well to make them more appetizing.
Try baking sunflower seed cookies today!