Yes, you read it right.
Isn't honey chilli potato just too common? So let's try out Honey Chilli Paneer today.
- 2 tsp raw honey
- 1 tbsp red chilli flakes
- 250 gms paneer
- 4 tbsp oil
- 2 medium onions
- 2 medium green capsicums
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- 2 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
- 3 tbsp cornflour
- 2 tsp vinegar
- ½ cup water
- Heat a sizzler plate.
- Cut the capsicums into thick strips and the onions into thick slices.
- Cut paneer into rectangles.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a non-stick pan.
- Add onions, capsicums, and salt to the pan.
- Saute and toss for 2 to 3 minutes. Remove to a bowl.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in the same pan. Add ginger-garlic paste and saute.
- Add sweet chilli sauce, chilli paste, and salt.
- Add water and mix well.
- Add cornflour and cook till the sauce thickens slightly.
- Add paneer pieces to the pan and mix gently.
- Then, one-by-one add chilli flakes, 1 tbsp honey, vinegar, salt and mix them well.
- Place the sizzler plate on a wooden serving board.
- Spread the capsicum-onion mixture on the plate.
- Top with Honey Chilli Paneer.
- Drizzle remaining honey over it and serve immediately.
Just the thought of it is so tempting! It's the perfect recipe for a get-together or a home party. You should definitely give it a try!