Children are choosy eaters. Cooking is much easier than making kids eat food. So, how can you make your kids eat wholesome food easily?
Quite simple. Make colourful and flavourful dishes with your child's favourite food items.
For this purpose, today we will make children's best-loved Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding! Let's get started.
- 1/4 cup Organic Chia Seeds
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 tablespoon Cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup
- A pinch of ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- Mix all the ingredients until completely smooth.
- Allow the mixture to sit on the counter for 5 minutes and stir well again. Repeat after 5 minutes. This ensures that there are no lumps.
- Refrigerate for a few hours or overnight.
- Serve with chocolate, nuts and fresh strawberries, or any fruits of your choice. (optional)
- Choose the ingredients that best suit your taste and body. Instead of milk, you can go for coconut milk or almond milk. Similarly, you can replace sugar with maple syrup.
- And of course, always choose your kids' favourite chocolates, nuts, and fruits for dressing. This is the best way to get them to eat anything you want.
Serve this easy-to-make refreshing pudding at breakfast or for evening snacks.