Combo Black Sesame and Coconut Oil 2L Each
- 100% natural, unrefined, chemical-free, vegan and preservative-free oil
- 100% pure, vegan, preservative-free and gluten-free, also a perfect oil for Oil Pulling
- The wood-pressing method ensures that all the nutrients and the rich flavour of sesame seeds are retained
- Rich in vitamin E which helps in keeping your skin strong and supple
- Has anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties
- Extract from fresh raw coconuts sourced directly from local farmers. Good for medium temperature cooking and salad dressings
- It provides instant energy as it is easily digestible making it a healthy choice for kids, gym trainers, players, and yoga enthusiasts.
Benefits of Coconut Oil :
Good for heart
Regulates sugar levels in blood
Great for skin care
Used in Ayurvedic medicinal oils
Great for cooking purposes
Helps in losing weight by increasing metabolism
it has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties
Benefits of Sesame Oil :
Rich source of vitamin E
Decreases lipid peroxidation
Good source of calcium
Has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties
Great for skin and hair care
Promote dental health
Rich in iron, can cure anemia and weakness
We use the best quality ingredients straight from the farm. Providing quality products is our strength and we rely on that. We have hired experts in the field of manufacturing to help us maintain the quality of the products. All our customers who have used our products are absolutely delighted.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all standard Debit Cards, Credit Cards, UPI and Net banking methods. We also offer COD on all our products.
Difference between wood pressed & cold pressed oils?
Both Woodpressed and Coldpressed methods of extraction are very similar to each other. The only difference is in the Woodpressed method, the equipment is made out of wood and in cold pressed method, the equipment is made out of metal. The temperature in the Cold pressed method is slightly higher than the temperature in the Woodpressed method, but the difference is insignificant. The yield in the woodpressed method is slightly lesser compared to the cold pressed method, but even then we prefer Woodpressed because it’s the traditional way of extracting oil.
Why are your products so expensive?
We use the best ingredients available in the market to manufacture the products we manufacture. Our products are made using traditional methods, and are natural and unprocessed. We also want to ensure that the farmers get a fair share for and hence the price is slightly higher, but you are definitely getting what you are paying for.
Uses of Oils?
You can use the oil for both the purposes. All our wood pressed oils are edible. Cooking and Massaging are two of the many uses of the oils. Please refer to our above to learn more about it.