Raw Honey Combo
Honey is thick, sweet liquid made by honeybees. It has been used in medicine for over 5,000 years. It is low in vitamins and minerals but may be high in some plant compounds. Honey contains a number of antioxidants, including phenolic compounds like flavonoids.
- The ANTIOXIDANTS: in honey have been linked to beneficial effects on heart health, including increased blood flow to your heart and a reduced risk of blood clot formation.
- WOUNDS & ULCERS: honey can sterilize wounds and promote healing, and also reduce pain, odor, and wound size.
- COUGH SUPPRESSANT: For children over one year of age, honey can act as a natural and safe cough suppressant. Some studies show that it is even more effective than cough medicine.
- Honey seems to have a positive effect on cholesterol levels. It leads to modest reductions in total and “bad” LDL cholesterol while raising “good” HDL cholesterol.
- Eating honey may lead to modest reductions in blood pressure, an important risk factor for heart disease.
- Natural Sweetener
- Cough suppressant
- Positive effect on cholesterol level
- Loaded with antioxidant
- Great for skincare
- Helps in weight management
- Acts as an immunity booster
1. Why Anveshan?
We use the best quality ingredients straight from the farm. Providing quality products is our strength and we rely on that. We have hired experts in the field of manufacturing to help us maintain the quality of the products. All our customers who have used our products are absolutely delighted.
2. What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all standard Debit Cards, Credit Cards, UPI and Net banking methods. We also offer COD on all our products.
3. Why are your products so expensive?
We use the best ingredients available in the market to manufacture the products we manufacture. Our products are made using traditional methods, and are natural and unprocessed. We also want to ensure that the farmers get a fair share for and hence the price is slightly higher, but you are definitely getting what you are paying for.