Organic Raw Sunflower SeedsThe seed to your happiness!
USDA Organic Certified
Our premium quality sunflower raw and unsalted seeds are sourced from Rajasthan. Packed in sustainable paper pouches, our seeds are deshelled to help you reap the health benefits without any extra effort. These are the perfect, mouth-watering seeds to munch on!
350+ Farmers Empowered
Procured from Rajasthan
12 Lab Tests Done
Journey of our Seeds
Packed with protein, healthy fatty acids and fiber that fuel your body and help you feel fuller quicker.
They are rich in healthy fats, vitamin E, selenium, phenolic acids, flavonoids, and other antioxidants that protect your heart.
Helps in Muscle Building
They are rich in thiamin and protein, are low in cholesterol and sodium, making them great for post-workout meals and muscle building.
Helps Balance Cholesterol
They are rich in good fats, vitamin E, linoleic fatty acids, and plant compounds which help in balancing cholesterol.
They have zinc and selenium which help in fighting inflammation, infection, and help in improving immunity.
Raw sunflower seeds are composed of fibre and protein. These nutrients give a sense of fullness, which prevents overeating.
We love to add it to everything!
Eating raw sunflower seeds is considered a great healthy snack.
Add to Breakfast
You can add them to your cold or hot breakfast cereals to give a crunchy texture.
Add to the Main Dishes
Sprinkle on dishes like chicken curry or mix-veg to add extra nutrients.
Grind sunflower seeds and add to cake, muffin, and bread batters. Sprinkle some on top as well.
Sunflower Seed Butter
Mix sunflower seeds, sea salt, and sugar. You can add sunflower oil to it as well.
Mix dates, peanuts, sunflower seeds, and dry coconut. Prepare balls & let them settle.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are raw or roasted sunflower seeds better for you?
- Sunflower seeds can be enjoyed raw or roasted as per your preference and convenience. Raw seeds are very healthy, but they should be of good quality. On the other hand, roasted seeds contain fewer antioxidants and vitamins.
- How many sunflower seeds to eat daily?
- One ounce (30g) of sunflower seeds is considered one serving. You should have 2-4 servings of sunflower seeds per day.
- How to store your organic sunflower seeds?
- Store your sunflower seeds in an airtight, dark-coloured, or opaque container. Keep them away from direct exposure to sunlight or excessive heat. You can freeze them too to keep their freshness locked.
- Is the container resealable?
- Yes, our seeds are packed in resealable sustainable paper pouches.