- 100% natural, unrefined, chemical-free, vegan and preservative-free oils
- Since it has a high smoking point, groundnut oil can be used to deep fry a variety of foods, especially Indian and Chinese.
- Groundnut oil contains absolutely no cholesterol and therefore does not add unnecessary dietary cholesterol to our daily consumption.
- Peanut oil is high in monounsaturated fat, making it a popular choice for high-heat cooking. It is a good source of vitamin E, which has many health benefits.
- Resveratrol in groundnuts, in addition to decreasing blood pressure, also slows down cognitive disorders like dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
- 100% pure, vegan, preservative-free and gluten-free
- The wood-pressing method ensures that all the nutrients and rich taste of raw mustard seeds are retained.
- Well-suited for low and medium temperature cooking
- Stimulates production of essential juices in the digestive system
- 42% oleic acid content makes it a good hair tonic