Kashmiri Kagzi Badam GiriQuality that exceeds your expectations!
High oil content
Rich in vitamin E
Sweet & crunchy
100+ Farmers Empowered
Sourced from Kashmir
18 Lab Tests Done
Why it's Awesome
A wealth of nutrients
Kagzi almonds keep your body fuelled with the purest, health-boosting nutrients like magnesium, proteins and vitamins, dietary fibre etc.
Regularly consuming almonds helps lose weight and reduces belly fat and waist circumference, according to the study.
Regulates blood pressure
Kashmiri almonds help regulate blood pressure because they are high in potassium and low in sodium.
The smart, easy, and valuable way to build strong bones and teeth because of the presence of calcium and phosphorous in them.
A healthful source of protein, almonds are a great way to complement your diet, fitness, and workouts.
Wholesome, free of sugar, salt, and chemicals, these almonds are the perfect guilt-free snack to munch on between meals.
We love to add it to everything!
Used in desserts
Almonds are a common addition to a variety of desserts - as a crunchy garnish atop cakes, pastries, in halwa and mithai.
Almonds are one of the most popular nuts to eat plain or enjoy raw, roasted, salted, or mixed into trail mix.
Enjoy fresh, delicious and easy-to-make almond milk at home.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why are Anveshan Kagzi almonds expensive?
- Anveshan Kagzi almonds are single origin, sourced straight from the farmers of Kashmir. This native variety of almonds is sweet in taste and has rich oil content (45%). Thus, their premium quality and high nutritional value make them costlier than other almonds.
- What is the best way to eat Kashmiri almonds?
- The best way to eat almonds is by soaking them overnight in water and eating them on an empty stomach in the morning.
- How many almonds should you eat in a day?
- Eating about 6-8 almonds a day is recommended to gain maximum nutritional benefits.
You may also like
Generally they are pretty good but last time I received two cartons and one was ok and when the second carton was opened the packet inside had peeled and broken almonds which didn't look good and I couldn't feed my son. I complained and they have couriered me new replacement which is very nice of them.
We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly accept our sincere apologies. Your feedback and your trust are the factors that keep us motivated. Any improvement required from our end is taken very seriously. Thanks for the feedback.