Stone-Ground Spice Combo
No added colour
Enjoy the flavours of indigenous spices grown in India with our Spice Combo. Our spices have a richer colour, aroma and flavour, which impress all the foodies. Every pinch of these spices will add more flavour and nutrition to your meal. Happy cooking!
Journey of our spices
We source our spices directly from farmers and offer them better prices. We also ensure fair treatment, community support, sustainable production and food quality.
Women manually clean the spices to remove the dirt, dust, stones, or other contaminants.
The spices are ground traditionally by women in okhalis & chakkis at a low temperature to maintain their high nutrient value.
Spices undergo strict quality checks to ensure they are free from unwanted contaminants and follow FSSAI standards.
Then they are packed in a glass jar only when it clears all the mandatory tests.
What's in it!
Our coriander seeds are ground freshly as per requirement and therefore carry the freshness to your home. It has a very refreshing and pleasant flavour.
Red Chilli Powder
Our handpicked chillies are known for their finest quality. They can be distinguished by their brilliantly red colour and pungency, creating delectable dishes for our taste buds.
This healthful spice is naturally-grown and soaked in buttermilk before grinding to pacify the excess heat. This also improves the flavour, colour, aroma, and nutrient absorption.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is special about stone-ground spices?
- Stone-grinding is well recognized as the method best able to bring out the best flavours while retaining essential nutrients of our spices. Pounding the spices releases the natural oils and distributes them uniformly throughout, creating a wonderfully aromatic and flavourful spice. Therefore, our stone-ground spices are a better alternative for your dishes.
- What is the shelf life of the spices?
- If appropriately stored in glass containers, our spices can easily last up to 2 years.
- Is the pouch/jar glass or plastic?
- No, we at Anveshan believe in sustainable packaging. Therefore, our spices are available in glass jars and paper pouches that are eco-friendly. The jars are reusable and lock in the freshness of the spices.
For pouches, we recommend emptying them in jars as they contain essential oils. Storing it in pouches for a long time may lead to oil secretion, and pouches may become oily.