Combo Gir Ghee 400 ml and Hallikar Ghee 500 ml
Gir Cow Ghee:
- The butter is heated on natural wood-fired ("Chullah"). We use copper and stainless steel utensil (No Aluminium Utensil Used)
- We follow Hindu Traditions SHUTAK, if any cow gives birth to a calf, we do not use its milk for 15 days, which make our Ghee suitable for Holy Rituals.
- The cows are feed with green grass and leys in the scheduled diet. The diet comprises of various grasslike corn, millets, mung gains, groundnut crushing and other green grasses.
- Nutritious cattle feed comprising of Cotton Seeds, Coconut and Corn is also provided to cows.
- GIR COW GHEE BENEFITS: Full of Anti-Oxidants, gluten-free, Has anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties helping you recover from sickness, good for Heart, nourishes the skin and strengthen the sense organs.
A2 Vedic Hallikar Cow Ghee:
- 22 litres of Harlikar cows' A2 milk gives 1 litre of Anveshan ghee. It is made by the Vedic process as described in Ayurveda to retain all the nutrients.
- The fresh A2 milk from desi Harlikar cows is obtained. (The cows are fed natural fodder and are also left to graze freely in the fields.)
- The milk is boiled and set to curd. This increases CLA percentage in the ghee.
- The curd is then slowly churned bidirectionally to yield makkhan. This step ensures that all the nutrients are retained.
- The makkhan is heated on a low flame to yield golden ghee
Benefits of Gir Ghee :
Full of Antioxidant
Good for heart
Antibacterial and anti-viral properties
Benefits of Hallikar Ghee :
Improved nutrient absorption
Good for Skin and Hair
Maintains good gut bacteria
Good for heart health
Useful in weight loss
Provides instant energy
We use the best quality ingredients straight from the farm. Providing quality products is our strength and we rely on that. We have hired experts in the field of manufacturing to help us maintain the quality of the products. All our customers who have used our products are absolutely delighted.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all standard Debit Cards, Credit Cards, UPI and Net banking methods. We also offer COD on all our products.
What is the difference between A1&A2 Milk?
A2 milk is from the Indian desi cows which have not been injected with any of the lactating hormones, whereas A1 milk is from the western cows. Desi cows give only 5-6L of milk a day, but the quality of the milk is superior and is also extremely nutritious.
Why are your products so expensive?
We use the best ingredients available in the market to manufacture the products we manufacture. Our products are made using traditional methods, and are natural and unprocessed. We also want to ensure that the farmers get a fair share for and hence the price is slightly higher, but you are definitely getting what you are paying for.
Is Anveshan ghee pure?
The ghee is 100% pure and natural. We do not add any preservatives, colors or additives to it. It's as close to nature as possible. All our customers who have tried the ghee absolutely love it, and have been using nothing but Anveshan Ghee since then. Please do give the ghee a try, and if you face any problems, we are always here to help you.