A2 Desi Hallikar and Gir Cow Ghee Combo
Taste the flavour of health with Anveshan A2 Desi Cow Ghee. Our aromatic and tempting ghee is made using the traditional bilona method. Made using a slow-cooking process that enhances its natural aroma, giving it a distinct flavour.
Journey of our Ghee
We Source the Best
Our ghee is proudly made in India. We source the native cow milk from the farmers.
Cows are fed natural fodder. Milk isn’t forced from the cows and is extracted only after the calf has sufficient milk.
Milk is boiled on firewood, cooled, and then set to curd at room temperature. This increases the Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) percentage.
Bilona Churning of Curd
The curd is churned bi-directionally using a wooden churner that helps retain all essential nutrients.
The churning yields makkhan, which is heated on a low flame to obtain golden ghee.
Tested and Packed
Ghee is lab-tested to ensure quality standards. Finally, the ghee is securely packed in a glass bottle/tin can.
What's in it!
Gir Cow Ghee
We source the native Gir cow milk from the farmers of Gujarat. Made from desi cowâ€™s milk and bilona churning, it has a pure and tempting aroma.
Hallikar Cow Ghee
We source the native Hallikar cow milk from the farmers of Coorg, Karnataka. Our ghee undergoes stringent quality tests to ensure consistent product quality.
Ghee and Milk
Consume ghee with warm milk to help build your strength and keep your gut healthy.
Apply on Rotis
Apply ghee on tawa fresh rotis and parathas to make them more moist and digestible.
Healthy Cooking Oil
Use ghee as a cooking oil to make your dishes richer, satiating, and delicious.
Make a paste of besan and ghee. Apply it and wash after 15 min with lukewarm water.
Have 1 tbsp of warm/melted ghee at night before bed to prevent constipation.
Ghee has naturally nourishing and moisturising properties that make it great for baby massages.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why is Anveshan Desi Cow Ghee costly as compared to other ghee?
- Anveshan A2 Desi Cow Ghee is made entirely from the milk extracted from desi cows. The indigenous cow gives around 2-3 litres of milk per day which is more nutritious than foreign breeds that produce more milk. The cows are neither forced nor injected with hormones to enhance milk production.
Our ghee is bi-directionally bilona churned with a wooden churner. This is why our A2 cow ghee has a grainy texture, thicker consistency, tempting aroma, superior flavour, and is much healthier. Hence, A2 Desi Cow Ghee is costlier and better than regular ghee.
- What should the consistency of my ghee be?
- Generally, the consistency of ghee depends on the temperature at which you store it. At room temperature, it usually remains soft, and during winters, it solidifies. Depending on the temperature outside the jar, this process may happen quickly or slowly. It is perfectly normal for ghee to be liquid, solid, or a combination of consistencies.
- How can we identify pure cow ghee?
- The easiest method to check the purity is to do a pan test. Add a teaspoon of ghee to a pan and heat it. If the ghee starts melting immediately and turns dark brown, it is pure. However, if it takes time to melt and is yellow in colour, then it is adulterated.
- What are cows being fed?
- Our cows graze freely and are given natural fodder. The buttermilk obtained in ghee making is also given to our cows. We believe in a cruelty-free environment, and therefore we do not inject hormones in cows.
- How is the taste of your ghee different from any other ghee in the market?
- Our ghee is obtained by churning curd and not cream (malai). So the nutritional content is more as compared to others. Therefore our ghee tastes a lot tastier and aromatic because it preserves the all-natural nourishment of ghee.
- Does Anveshan Desi Cow Ghee come in a plastic jar?
- No, we at Anveshan believe in sustainable packaging. Therefore, our ghee is available in eco-friendly glass jars and reusable tin cans.
You may also like
New40% OffRegular price ₹449Regular priceUnit price per
₹749Sale price ₹449
Superdeal58% OffRegular price ₹749Regular priceUnit price per
₹1,799Sale price ₹749
23% OffRegular price ₹399Regular priceUnit price per
₹519Sale price ₹399
21% OffRegular price ₹549Regular priceUnit price per
₹699Sale price ₹549
Best pure quality ghee in affordable price . Prompt service , delivery on time. ? Thank you
Wow, that's fantastic. Since the beginning, we've all been happy with this brand. No complaints till date. If you want a nice and pure ghee, Anveshan A2 Desi Cow Ghee is an excellent choice. It's incredibly tasty!
I love their hallikar cow ghee but the taste of gir ghee was kinda different than before But later I talked to their customer care and they told me that it is due to natural and seasonal influences on some of the attributes of the ghee are obvious, but the nutrition profile remains the same. As they follow no. of quality checks to make sure of it.
I hope and pray this company's product remains consistently good and of high quality irrespective of the demand-supply equations.
My only suggestions is to please put all this information on your website.
Ghee has a great flavour and is of excellent quality. My mother preferred it the most; she refuses to eat parantha without Anveshan Hallikar cow ghee as s he was raised in a small village in Uttar Pradesh where she had access to high-quality ghee.
Then I learned about A2 ghee and discovered that gir ghee is the best variable, therefore I purchased this combo.
The packing was secure and efficient. The glass jar is effectively protected by the use of a thermocol box. However, it would be much better if they looked on a biodegradable alternative to thermocol. This will make the product even more environmentally friendly and sustainable. :-)
I've established that these are the best ghee in the market, even better than homemade ghee, because we frequently overcook it or the milk quality is poor. So this is the best version or even better version of homemade ghee in the market.
Sneak peak into the healthy world
5 Benefits Of Drinking Ghee With Milk At NightRead More
Ghee in Belly ButtonRead More
5 Ways To Use Ghee for SkinRead More
8 Ways in Which Ghee is Good for BabiesRead More
Besan Laddus with Desi GheeRead More
Turmeric Rice With Himalayan Turmeric PowderRead More
How To Use Ghee For Weight Loss?Read More
Can ghee be used for diabetics?Read More