Dry Fruit Paak SweetWe don’t make sweets, we make memories!
No added sweetener
Made in small batches
Made from premium quality ingredients, our mithai is perfect for all your sweet cravings. It has no added sweeteners, so you don’t have to worry it’s a healthy sweet. The use of bilona churned Gir Cow Ghee is icing on the sweet that makes it more delicious and healthy too! Anveshan guilt-free mithai is right here for you!
They have an excellent nutritional profile. Dates contain a variety of vitamins and minerals and are also full of fibre and antioxidants.
They are rich in healthy fats, protein, calcium and antioxidants. They help fight inflammation and are beneficial to brain and bone health.
They are full of fibre, protein, and good fats, thus they are included in a weight-loss diet. It's high in vitamin E, which helps to prevent chronic diseases.
They are high in protein, fibre, and potassium. They are one of the highest sources of vitamin B6 and encourage mindful eating.
Gir Cow Ghee
It is full of antioxidants. It helps you recover from sickness, nourishes the skin, and strengthens the sense organs.
The sweet is a healthy alternative to your regular sweets. Made with dates, nuts, ghee, and no sugar, it is super nutritious and is good for your overall health.
Since made of dry fruits and dates, this sweet is warming in nature and hence good for cold seasons.
Instead of chips or chocolates, you can have these delicious squares as your healthy snacking alternative and also for all your sweet cravings.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Does it have cow ghee?
- Yes, we use desi bilona churned Gir Cow Ghee in our sweets.
- Does it contain a sweetener?
- No, our sweet has no added sugar or sweeteners. Instead, it contains dates that act as natural sweetness to the mithai and can be consumed by people with diabetes in smaller quantities.
- How many pieces of sweet are there in the box?
- Our 500g sweet box contains approximately 20-22 pieces.
- What is the shelf life of Dry Fruit Paak?
- The sweet can last up to 30 days.