Black Sesame Oil - 5L Tin Can
- 100% natural, unprocessed, cold-pressed, chemical-free and healthy
- 100% pure, vegan, preservative-free and gluten-free, also a perfect oil for Oil Pulling
- The wood-pressing method ensures that all the nutrients and the rich flavour of sesame seeds are retained
- Rich in vitamin E which helps in keeping your skin strong and supple
- Has anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties
100% natural, unprocessed, cold-pressed, chemical-free and healthy.
100% pure, vegan, preservative-free and gluten-free, also a perfect oil for Oil Pulling.
Did you know?
Sesame oil is one of the base products in over 90% Ayurvedic oil treatments. Sesame seed is a storehouse of many nutrients and a symbol of prosperity and health in ancient folklore. Its greatest benefit is in balancing Vata. It has a warming property, grows in a dry climate and in turn, is beneficial when dry quality is in excess.
It is known to enter the skin deeply carrying its nourishing and soothing properties. It is also a rich source of vitamin E (an antioxidant) and other nutrients like zinc, copper, magnesium, calcium, iron and Vitamin B-6. These properties provide nourishment, protection and detoxify damaged skin and hair. The high concentration of omega-6 leads to good moisturizing properties.
Anveshan Sesame Oil for Hair
- Apply warm sesame oil directly onto your hair.
- Mix in equal parts with neem oil to reap more benefits.
- Mix with Anveshan coconut oil for deep conditioning.
- Add a few drops of eucalyptus oil or ylang-ylang oil to relieve stressed hair and enhance soothing effects.
- Deeply conditions
- Vitamin E and B6
- Soothes stressed hair
- Calms the brain
Ayurvedic Uses of Sesame Oil
1. Oil Pulling: Make it a morning routine to swish a tbsp of sesame oil into your mouth up to 20 mins and then spit it. Rinse with warm water. Follow by rinsing with mouthwash or brushing. It draws out mucus and improves gum health.
2. Before Sleep: To promote healthy sleep patterns, massage the scalp and soles of the feet with sesame oil before bedtime.
3. Body Massage: Massage it all over your body to release skin impurities, then bathe or shower with warm water. Also, massage and put some warm oil in your ears.
4. Nasya Treatment: Sniff a little sesame oil to protect your nose and sinuses. Using your little finger, massage and rub the oil inside your nostrils. Then pinch and release the nostrils breathing sharply.
Anveshan Wood-Pressed Sesame Oil in the Kitchen
- Sauteing and stir-frying are the best ways to use sesame oil attributing to its low smoke point.
- Never use it for deep-frying.
- Make your pickles, subzi or wok-tossed idlis and other South Indian/North Indian dishes.
- It goes well as a salad dressing and in Chinese and Korean dishes
rich source of vitamin E
decreases lipid peroxidation
Good source of calcium
has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties
Great for skin and hair care
Promote dental health
Rich in iron, can cure anemia and weakness
We use the best quality ingredients straight from the farm. Providing quality products is our strength and we rely on that. We have hired experts in the field of manufacturing to help us maintain the quality of the products. All our customers who have used our products are absolutely delighted.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all standard Debit Cards, Credit Cards, UPI and Net banking methods. We also offer COD on all our products.
Difference between wood pressed & cold pressed oils?
Both Woodpressed and Coldpressed methods of extraction are very similar to each other. The only difference is in the Woodpressed method, the equipment is made out of wood and in cold pressed method, the equipment is made out of metal. The temperature in the Cold pressed method is slightly higher than the temperature in the Woodpressed method, but the difference is insignificant. The yield in the woodpressed method is slightly lesser compared to the cold pressed method, but even then we prefer Woodpressed because it’s the traditional way of extracting oil.
Why are your products so expensive?
We use the best ingredients available in the market to manufacture the products we manufacture. Our products are made using traditional methods, and are natural and unprocessed. We also want to ensure that the farmers get a fair share for and hence the price is slightly higher, but you are definitely getting what you are paying for.
Uses of Oils?
You can use the oil for both the purposes. All our wood pressed oils are edible. Cooking and Massaging are two of the many uses of the oils. Please refer to our above to learn more about it.