Wood Pressed Black Mustard Oil
Our mustard oil is fresh from the countryside. It is higher in nutritional value, taste and aroma than any refined or expeller pressed oil. The best quality seeds are picked directly from our own Indian farmers. It comes with the best omega-3 to omega-6 ratio and is ideal for Indian cooking.
- 100% pure, vegan, preservative free and gluten free.
- 100% natural, unprocessed, cold pressed, chemical-free and healthy.
- Wood-pressing method ensures that all the nutrients and rich taste of raw mustard is retained.
- Well-suited for low and medium temperature cooking.
- Stimulates production of essential juices in the digestive system.
- 42% oleic acid content makes it a good hair tonic.
- Protect against infections
- Improves blood circulation
- Provides relief from cold and cough
- Promotes hair growth
- Good source of MUFA
1. Why Anveshan?
We use the best quality ingredients straight from the farm. Providing quality products is our strength and we rely on that. We have hired experts in the field of manufacturing to help us maintain the quality of the products. All our customers who have used our products are absolutely delighted.
2. What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all standard Debit Cards, Credit Cards, UPI and Net banking methods. We also offer COD on all our products.
3. Difference between wood pressed & cold pressed oils?
Both wood-pressing and cold-pressing methods of extraction give unrefined and chemical-free oils. In the wood-pressing method, the equipment is made out of wood and in cold-pressing method, the equipment is made out of metal. The temperature in the cold-pressing method is higher than the temperature in the wood-pressing method. More nutrients are preserved in wood-pressing when compared to cold-pressing. The yield in wood-press method is slightly lesser compared to the cold-press method.
4. Why are your products so expensive?
We use the best ingredients available in the market to manufacture the products we manufacture. Our products are made using traditional methods, and are natural and unprocessed. We also want to ensure that the farmers get a fair share for and hence the price is slightly higher, but you are definitely getting what you are paying for.
5. Uses of Mustard Oil?
You can use our coconut oil for many purposes. All our wood pressed oils are edible. Cooking, skin and hair massage are some of the major use-cases of this oil.