- SUPER high in ANTIOXIDANTS basically make the impossible possible: they slow down aging signs, resulting in younger looking skin, healthier hair, and can even reduce the risk of cancer. Basically fountain of youth/miracle molecules
- IMPRESSIVE amount of FIBER.Almost all the carbs in chia seeds are actually fiber. This means so many good things. 1. You'll stay full longer. 2. It will aid in keeping your gut health in check. 3. You'll be regular! Being regular is the best!
- OMEGA-3s are SUPER important. They have a wide range of benefits, from fighting depression, to improving sleep, to reducing the risk of heart disease. The bummer is, there aren't very many foods that supply omega-3s. There's really just fish, walnuts, and flax seeds. Over half of chia seed's fat is omega-3s, making it an excellent choice for all omega-related health.
- PROTEIN for people that don't eat meat, finding foods with protein can be a drag. Don't worry, chia seeds TO THE RESCUE! There's 4 grams of protein per 2 tablespoon serving. Pair that with peanut butter on oats and you've got enough energy to last you well past lunch.
- CALCIUM RICH believe it or not, chia seeds have more calcium ounce for ounce than most dairy products. If you don't eat dairy, this could be a life-changer. If you DO eat dairy, pair it with yogurt for a healthy dose of the good stuff.
Full of nutrients
Loaded with antioxidants
Provides high quality protein
Helps in reducing weight
Lower the risk of heart disease
Makes bone strong
Easy to incorporate in diet
Loaded with calcium
We use the best quality ingredients straight from the farm. Providing quality products is our strength and we rely on that. We have hired experts in the field of manufacturing to help us maintain the quality of the products. All our customers who have used our products are absolutely delighted.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all standard Debit Cards, Credit Cards, UPI and Net banking methods. We also offer COD on all our products.
Why are your products so expensive?
We use the best ingredients available in the market to manufacture the products we manufacture. Our products are made using traditional methods, and are natural and unprocessed. We also want to ensure that the farmers get a fair share for and hence the price is slightly higher, but you are definitely getting what you are paying for.