Raw Chia SeedsSnack right out of the bag!
USDA Organic Certified
Our highest quality Chia seeds are sourced from Rajasthan. They are a myriad of essential vitamins, minerals, calcium, proteins, and dietary fibre. Our seeds have a mild, nutty flavour that will give you a nutritional boost. These are perfect for your healthy snacking.
350+ Farmers Empowered
Procured from Rajasthan
12 Lab Tests Done
- Why it's Awesome
- Journey of our Seeds
Filled with Nutrients
They are high in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, and also contain protein for your health and fitness.
Good source of calcium & magnesium, which helps maintain strengthened bones and a healthy body.
Antioxidants present in chia seeds help protect & nourish damaged cells in your skin.
Curb Your Cravings
Full of fibre and protein, which helps keep you satisfied by curbing hunger pangs, overeating, and cravings.
Healthy Hair and Skin
Loaded with antioxidants, vitamins, fibre, and minerals all contribute to strong hair and skin.
Keeps You Hydrated
Chia seeds can absorb up to twelve times their weight in liquid, therefore they are ideal for hydration and appetite satiation.
We love to add it to everything!
Pour milk in a glass, add 1 tablespoon chia seeds, ½ teaspoon of honey. Mix well & let it settle. Top with fruits & nuts.
Add chia seeds to your smoothie be it mango, banana, or an apple smoothie.
Baked in Cakes
Sprinkle chia seeds when baking cake at home to make it healthy.
Chia as Toppings
Top some chia seeds in your breakfast bowl, oats, cereal, salad, or yoghurt.
Add 1 tablespoon of chia seeds to every 1 cup of your favourite mashed fruit.
Add chia to your cup of tea, whether it's iced, hot, or room temperature.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do chia seeds need to be soaked?
- Yes! Raw chia seeds carry the same health benefits as soaked chia seeds. But because chia seeds are high in fibre, some people can get stomach pains after eating them. So it is recommended to eat soaked chia seeds that also helps ease digestion.
- What is the difference between black and white chia seeds?
- Black chia seeds are more common than white ones, but there aren’t that many differences. Black chia seeds have slightly more protein content, whereas white chia seeds have slightly more Omega-3’s.
- How many chia seeds can you eat in a day?
- It is recommended to have 2 tablespoons of chia seeds daily. Overeating these seeds can cause digestive issues, so you should carefully add them to your diet.
- How can I substitute chia seeds for eggs in my recipes?
- Use 1 tablespoon chia seeds, mix it with 3 tablespoons of water, and let it sit for 10-15 minutes until the chia turns into a gelled texture.
- Is the container resealable?
- Yes, our seeds are packed in resealable sustainable paper pouches.
You may also like
Organic Raw Chia Seeds
I always prefer buying them here .
Faith is a big thing
Good quality seeds, definitely value for money.
Packing was good. Seeds were unadulterated didn't have to look for stones could use it as is.