Organic Chia and Sunflower Seeds Combo
Anveshan fibre and protein-rich seeds are sourced directly from farmers. These seeds are a nutritional powerhouse that keeps you healthy and curbs your craving. So kick-start your morning with Anveshan premium quality seeds.
What's in it
Our chia seeds are sourced from Rajasthan. They contain essential vitamins, minerals, calcium, proteins, and dietary fibre. In addition, they are flavourful and are perfect for your healthy snacking.
Our sunflower raw and unsalted seeds are sourced from Rajasthan. They are deshelled to help you reap the health benefits without extra effort. They possess a mild nutty taste and are the perfect mouth-watering seeds to munch!
How to Use it
Add chia seeds to your smoothie, be it mango, banana, or an apple smoothie.
Add 1 tbsp of chia seeds to every 1 cup of your favourite mashed fruit.
Add chia to your cup of tea, whether it's iced, hot, or room temperature.
Eating raw sunflower seeds is considered a great healthy snack.
Sunflower Seed Butter
Mix sunflower seeds, sea salt, and sugar. You can add sunflower oil to it as well.
Garnish your pancakes, smoothies, cereals, and breakfast bowl.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are Anveshan seeds vegan and gluten-free?
- Yes! Our edible seeds are vegan and gluten-free. They are suitable for vegan diets because they contain a healthy dose of plant protein.
- How to store your Anveshan organic seeds?
- Store your seeds in an airtight, dark-coloured, Or opaque container. Keep them away from direct exposure to sunlight or excessive heat. You can freeze them too to keep their freshness locked.
- Is the container resealable?
- Yes, our seeds are packed in resealable sustainable paper pouches.