Multi-Floral HoneyFlavourful health in a jar!
No added sugar
Our Multi Floral Honey is sourced from deep forests rich in herbal flowers and vegetation. It has a light amber colour, an exotic aroma and an irresistible, unique flavour. A good source of natural vitamins, iron, minerals, enzymes and more makes it an effective revitalizer of the body. Now add good nutritional value to your health with our delicious Multi Floral Honey.
100+ Beekeepers Empowered
Procured from Uttarakhand
12 Lab Tests Done
The entire processing of our honey is done by certified beekeepers in the dense forests of Uttarakhand.
Our experienced beekeepers select areas good for flowering and choose the location to keep bee boxes.
The honeybees collect nectar from 8 to 10 different types of floral within the range of 2 km from the boxes.
Once bees fill the boxes, we start extracting the honey. We set up a net tent so that the bees won't fight or run away.
The collected honey is tested in our ME unit. The honey is indirectly heated in boiled water and sieve filtered.
The honey is kept for 48 hours so that the air bubbles get settled. It is then packed and delivered to you.
Rich in iron, calcium, magnesium etc., it enhances the body's natural defence system and plays a vital role in maintaining optimum health.
Prevents from infections
Its antibacterial and medicinal properties protect our body against bacteria and fungi, and also helps maintain gut health.
Helps burn fat
It acts as a fuel to make the liver produce glucose, which keeps the brain sugar levels high and forces it to release fat-burning hormones.
Its detoxifying properties clean the blood and remove toxins. It also has abundant iron that improves haemoglobin levels.
It has anti-inflammatory effects. It is an effective remedy to relieve a cough, cold or sore throat pain.
Good for hair and skin
Loaded with antioxidants that help keep your hair healthy and give you young, radiant skin.
We love to add it to everything!
Mix honey into milk, yoghurt, cereal, oatmeal or while baking muffins, pancakes, etc., as a natural sweetener.
Honey in Dessert
Prepare all your favourite desserts with honey and indulge in the flavours of guilt-free desserts.
For a quick and nutritious snack, mix dry fruits, raw toasted oats, warm milk and three tablespoons of honey in a bowl.
Know how our honey is made by our founder
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is Multi Floral Honey?
- Multi Floral Honey is a type of honey where bees collect the nectar from more than one flower like sunflower, mustard, eucalyptus etc., to make honey in the comb. Although the colour and flavour can vary, it has a delightful aroma, creamy appearance, and a unique taste of the variety of flower nectar.
- How much honey can I eat every day?
- Ideally, three to five tablespoons of honey a day is good enough. However, you can consume it according to your diet and preferences. But always remember to consume it in moderation.
- Is it true that the thicker the consistency, the better the honey?
- No, it is not. The thickness of honey does not define the purity of honey. It varies depending on the nectar source, place, climate, flower type, harvesting, etc.
- Do you heat or add flavour to your honey?
- No. We do not add any flavours, chemicals, or preservatives. Heating raw honey weakens or destroys beneficial enzymes, vitamins, and minerals. So, we do not heat our honey. Instead, it is delivered to you fresh and with its naturally occurring goodness.
- Are there any side effects of Multi Floral Honey?
- If you are allergic to pollen, diabetic or pregnant, you should avoid consuming Multi Floral Honey.