Organic Raw Honey
Honey is thick, sweet liquid made by honeybees. It has been used in medicine for over 5,000 years. It is low in vitamins and minerals but may be high in some plant compounds. Honey contains a number of antioxidants, including phenolic compounds like flavonoids.
- The ANTIOXIDANTS: in honey have been linked to beneficial effects on heart health, including increased blood flow to your heart and a reduced risk of blood clot formation.
- WOUNDS & ULCERS: honey can sterilize wounds and promote healing, and also reduce pain, odor, and wound size.
- COUGH SUPPRESSANT: For children over one year of age, honey can act as a natural and safe cough suppressant. Some studies show that it is even more effective than cough medicine.
- Honey seems to have a positive effect on cholesterol levels. It leads to modest reductions in total and “bad” LDL cholesterol while raising “good” HDL cholesterol.
- Eating honey may lead to modest reductions in blood pressure, an important risk factor for heart disease.
Recently viewed products
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Truly money well spent
Just incredible taste
Really good honey i have had in a while.
It is super good. going to buy again as soon as I finish my this one
Honestly this is honey in its pure form. Dabur and Patanjali dont even come near it, coz you cant compare apple with oranges. Since people have already written about this product in other reviews I dont want to be repetative and can say just three words. "Go for it", dont think twice before buying this product. I have already bought one 20 days back and am definitely going to buy one more once this is done.