Malabar Black Pepper WholeSeasoning your food and mood
Best quality peppercorns
We procure the finest black peppercorns from Malabar. Our premium quality Black Pepper is a blend of pleasant aroma and great taste. They are a great source of calcium, iron, protein, etc. Cook without compromising with Anveshan Black Pepper.
530+ Farmers Empowered
Procured from Malabar
23 Lab Tests Done
We source our spices directly from farmers and offer them better prices. We also ensure fair treatment, community support, sustainable production and food quality.
The peppercorns are cleaned to remove the dirt, dust and stones. They are then sun-dried and stored.
Black pepper undergoes strict quality checks to make sure it is free from unwanted contaminants and follows FSSAI standards.
Our black pepper is packed in a glass jar/ paper pouch only when it clears all the mandatory tests.
High in Antioxidants
It is rich in a potent antioxidant called piperine, which helps prevent free radical damage to your cells.
Studies on rodents using piperine have shown a reduction in inflammation and swelling.
Boosts the Absorption of Nutrients
It increases the absorption of beneficial plant compounds and essential nutrients like calcium and selenium.
The piperine in black pepper eases digestion and stimulates the stomach. It then secretes more HCL that, in turn, helps to digest proteins.
It enables blood circulation and provides the skin with more oxygen. Adding it to your food can also take care of unwarranted skin wrinkles.
Relieves Cold and Cough
Antibacterial in nature, it helps cure cold and rich in Vitamin C, it also works as an antibiotic.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How freshly ground is the pepper that goes into the jar?
- Our farm-grown peppercorns are sourced directly from farmers. We store the peppercorns in hygienic storage, and they are ground as per the requirement. It is then securely packed, which keeps the aroma and freshness of our pepper intact.
- Do we use ground and whole pepper in the same way?
- Whole peppercorns are used in pickling, marinades, stocks, blends, pot roasts and soups. However, some people prefer freshly ground pepper and grind the peppercorns coarsely or finely as needed.
On the other hand, ground pepper is more flavorful and enhances the taste of any dish. In addition, they are convenient for seasoning to taste and blend quickly and smoothly into food.
- What is the shelf life of the black pepper?
- If appropriately stored in glass containers, our black pepper can easily last up to 2 years.
- Is the pouch/jar glass or plastic?
- We at Anveshan believe in sustainable packaging. Therefore, our whole black pepper is available in a glass bottle that is eco-friendly and locks the natural taste and nutrients of the oil.
You may also like
I have been using this product for past 1 year. I am satisfied with the quality.
All the products transports me back to my young age when such products were normally available. Today it's vanished. Too many fakes in the name of Organic product. Here I could feel and enjoy the Originality of the product. From Turmeric Powder to Pepper, It was Authentic. I keep returning to Anveshan again and again to buy their Authentic products. 👍
Malabar Black Pepper Whole