Jamun HoneyWe feel your cravings!
This natural amber honey collected from jamun blooms is sourced from local beekeepers. It has an aroma of fresh jamuns that refreshes your soul. Our finger-licking honey is known to calm the mind and relax the body with its mild and sweet flavour. So enjoy our Jamun Honey and surprise your taste buds.
100+ Beekeepers Empowered
Procured from Dehradun
12 Lab Tests Done
- Why it's Awesome
- Journey of our Honey
We source the honey from certified beekeepers working in orchards dedicated specifically to jamun trees.
Our experienced beekeepers select areas good for flowering and choose the location to keep bee boxes.
It is made using plenty of jamun flower nectar and is not flavoured. It is harvested during March-April, the flowering season of jamun trees.
Once bees fill the boxes, we start extracting the honey. We set up a net tent so that the bees won't fight or run away.
The collected honey is tested in our ME unit. The honey is indirectly heated in boiled water and sieve filtered.
The honey is kept for 48 hours so that the air bubbles get settled. It is then packed and delivered to you.
High nutritional value
It is filled with all naturally occurring antioxidants, pollen, enzymes, vitamins, and natural minerals and is good for your health.
Low glycemic index
Its low glycemic index makes it suitable even for people with diabetes. This nutrient-rich superfood is truly unique and healing.
It has a sweet, soothing flavour with great calming and mind relaxing properties. It enhances not only your food but your mood!
Its detoxifying properties clean the blood and remove toxins. It also has abundant iron that improves haemoglobin levels.
Good for teeth and gums
Ironically, this sweet honey helps prevent cavities as it is acidic and has antibacterial properties.
Improves digestive system
The enzymes in honey act as a catalyst in the digestion process and help absorb nutrients from the food.
We love to add it to everything!
Add to breakfast cereals
Mix honey to morning yoghurt, cereal, or oatmeal for a sweet and delightful start.
Flavour your fruits
Add some honey to your fruits, berries, and nuts to give a finger-licking flavour.
Drizzle on dishes
Pour your honey on pancakes, smoothies, cereals, bread and more to perfect their flavour.
Know how our honey is made by our founder
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is jamun honey good for your health?
- Our jamun honey is free from chemicals or additives so that you can reap the nutrients of both jamun and honey in their pure form. Regular consumption of this honey can boost your energy levels and even boost your immunity.
- How is jamun honey prepared?
- Jamun flowers are pretty rich in nectar and pollen. Due to this richness in nectar, jamun flowers act as a treat for honey bees. During the flowering season, honey is extracted automatically from our state-of-the-art pods. Then, it is procured directly from the source to deliver it fresh to you.
- Can people with diabetes eat jamun honey?
- Jamun honey is a perfect alternative for people who have diabetes. It has a low glycemic index which keeps blood sugar levels under check and helps alleviate common diabetes symptoms and complications like excess thirst, urination etc. Moreover, our honey has no added sugar, so you can enjoy it without worrying!
- Is it true that the thicker the consistency, the better the honey?
- No, it is not. The thickness of honey does not define the purity of honey. It varies depending on multiple factors like the nectar source, place, climate, flower type, harvesting, etc.
- Do you heat your honey?
- No. Heating raw honey weakens or destroys beneficial enzymes, vitamins, and minerals. So, we do not heat our honey. Instead, it is delivered to you fresh and with its naturally occurring goodness.
- Do you enhance the flavour of your honey?
- No. We offer you raw honey without adding sweeteners, chemicals, or preservatives.
You may also like
The honey is sooo pure and outstanding. I will keep on buying forever.Never knew about the flavours,the slight bitterness of the honey tells us how pure it is . Love everything from packaging to the product.Comea in a elegant glass jar , runny ,deep dark yellowish brown colour, I'm literally in love. Thanks Anveshan .Now i wanna try other products toooo specially A2 ghee.😁👍🥰
Very pure and tasty Jamun Honey 👍
When ever I have to buy honey i will buy from Anveshan only.
It is the best honey I have ever eaten in my life. It cured my sore throat problem which I was facing from past few days.
I have been using Dabur Honey since many years. My days starts with honey in a cup of tea. I had no idea that there are flavours of honey. So when i saw the add i thought of trying one. And the honey is delicious..WOW
Go for it.
I'm a honey lover since childhood and have tasted original honey. This comes closest to natural honey. I have tasted many companies honey, but all have adulterated honey taste. This is the honey closest to purity, that I was looking for. The taste is good. The packaging is also good.