A2 Desi Cow Ghee and Dry Fruit Paak Sweet Combo
No added chemicals
Anveshan combines taste, quality and the well-known health benefits of ghee and guilt-free sweet. Impress your guests with an irresistible taste of our A2 Desi Cow Ghee and Dry Fruit Paak.
What's in it?
A2 Desi Cow Ghee
Our bilona churned ghee is made from the milk of grass-fed Hallikar cows of Karnataka. Made in small batches, the ghee has a fresh and tempting flavour. Ghee is thoroughly lab-tested using 17 parameters to ensure quality standards.
Dry Fruit Paak
Made from premium quality ingredients, our mithai has no added sweeteners, it is made using dates, cashews, almonds, pistachios and Gir ghee. The use of bilona churned Gir Cow makes it more delicious and healthy too.
How to Use it
Ghee and Milk
Consume ghee with warm milk to help build your strength and keep your gut healthy.
Apply on Rotis
Apply ghee on tawa fresh rotis and parathas to make them more moist and digestible.
Healthy Cooking Oil
Use ghee as a cooking oil to make your dishes richer, satiating, and delicious.
The sweet is a healthy alternative to your regular sweets. Made with dates, nuts, ghee, and no sugar, it is super nutritious and is good for your overall health.
Since made of dry fruits and dates, this sweet is warming in nature and hence good for cold seasons.
Instead of chips or chocolates, you can have these delicious squares as your healthy snacking alternative and also for all your sweet cravings.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What should the consistency of my ghee be?
- Generally, the consistency of ghee depends on the temperature at which you store it. At room temperature, it usually remains soft, and during winters, it solidifies. Depending on the temperature outside the jar, this process may happen quickly or slowly. It is perfectly normal for ghee to be liquid, solid, or a combination of consistencies.
- How is the taste of your ghee different from any other ghee in the market?
- Our ghee is obtained by churning curd and not cream (malai). So the nutritional content is more as compared to others. Therefore our ghee tastes a lot tastier and aromatic because it preserves the all-natural nourishment of ghee.
- Does it contain a sweetener?
- No, our sweet has no added sugar or sweeteners. Instead, it contains dates that act as natural sweetness to the mithai and can be consumed by people with diabetes in smaller quantities.
- What is the shelf life of Dry Fruit Paak?
- The sweet can last up to 45 days.