A2 Desi Cow Ghee and Turmeric Latte Combo
No added chemicals
Bringing the best immunity boosting combo with the goodness of A2 Desi Cow Ghee and Turmeric Latte. Filled with nothing else but pure and natural ingredients sourced directly from farmers. Get this healthy combo to have your taste of health!
What's in it
A2 Desi Cow Ghee
Our bilona churned ghee is made from the milk of grass-fed Hallikar cows of Karnataka. Made in small batches, the ghee has a fresh and tempting flavour. Ghee is thoroughly lab-tested using 17 parameters to ensure quality standards.
Made with 7 natural ingredients- turmeric, ginger, cardamom, ashwagandha, black pepper, long pepper and liquorice. Turmeric used is first soaked in buttermilk to enhance curcumin absorption. All the spices are stone-ground and mixed in set proportions.
How to use it?
Mix a tsp of warm ghee mixed with ginger powder and have it.
Have one tablespoon of warm/melted ghee at night before bed.
Apply ghee and massage the baby gently. It has natural nourishing and moisturising qualities.
Add a pinch of Turmeric Latte to a cup of boiling milk. Add a healthy sweetener of your choice.
Add a teaspoon of Turmeric Latte to a cup of cold milk or your smoothies! Have these for morning breakfasts or post-workout meals.
Have it for Breakfast
Add a pinch of latte mix to your pancake or bowl of oatmeal for a warm, delicious, and wholesome breakfast.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What should the consistency of my ghee be?
- Generally, the consistency of ghee depends on the temperature at which you store it. At room temperature, it usually remains soft, and during winters, it solidifies. Depending on the temperature outside the jar, this process may happen quickly or slowly. It is perfectly normal for ghee to be liquid, solid, or a combination of consistencies.
- Does the latte contain any sweetener?
- No, our Turmeric Latte does not contain any sweeteners. Feel free to add healthy sweeteners like honey or jaggery powder to your drink!
- Can I add ghee to my turmeric milk?
- Yes, that is a super healthy combination! Add 1 teaspoon Turmeric Latte in boiling milk, 1 teaspoon A2 Desi Cow Ghee and your preferred sweetener.