How To Use Ghee For Weight Loss?
The can of ghee hidden in the least visible corner of your shelf deserves the front rack. By knowing the tremendous healing and beneficial properties of this Indian golden liquid, you will start using it in your meals to remove that stubborn fat around your waist.
Ghee traces back its origin to Ayurveda, where it has been described in depth about its properties, usage and benefits. As people started learning about its rich taste and health benefits, they couldn't stop eating ghee in an empty stomach or add it to their everyday meals.
Perplexed on hearing the words weight loss and ghee in a positive light? This article will clear your doubts. Keep reading.
Benefits of Consuming Desi Cow Ghee (Nutritional Value)
Ghee or clarified butter is the storehouse of nutrients that expedite the speed of weight loss in your body. Ayurveda, the ancient Indian science, still praises the rich health benefits of ghee. Studies show that ghee contains good fats and other elements required for your body's growth.
Listed below are the scientifically proven benefits of consuming ghee:
- The SCFAs (short-chain fatty acids) in ghee increase the speed of digestion in your body. If you add a teaspoon or two of ghee in your meals, it will help digest it faster and better and help you lose weight.
- Ghee contains omega-6 fatty acids, which reduce the fat levels in your body and eases reshaping your body.
- Ghee pushes the stored fat cells in the body to be burnt in exchange for energy. This helps in reducing weight faster.
- Fat cells in your body become smaller because of the amino acid content in the ghee.
- The DHA in ghee prevents major illnesses like arthritis, cancer, and heart attack. Because of the presence of this omega-3 fatty acid, people believe that ghee improves memory.
How To Consume Ghee For Weight Loss?
While some are recommending eating ghee on an empty stomach for weight loss, and others believe in mixing it with the meals. Let's learn the benefits of both methods. But be mindful that only consume desi cow ghee (A2 ghee) prepared by Vedic process.
Milk and Ghee
Constipation is the major reason for bloating. When your food isn't digested properly, it creates physical problems like stomach pain and gas, which increases your weight. According to Ayurveda, mixing a teaspoon of ghee in a glass of warm milk creates a magical solution for dealing with constipation. You can also add a teaspoon of ghee over your meals for making it properly digestible. Improved digestion aids in weight loss.
Hot Water and Ghee
Many studies show the benefits of consuming ghee with hot water in the morning. Ayurveda asks to drink a tablespoon of ghee with warm water in the morning for lubricating the joints, making hair softer and silkier, and your skin soft and glowing. It heals the dryness of your skin internally and leaves your body feeling moisturized for the day. It also lubricates the gut and helps get rid of toxins thus improving the metabolism.
Buy only desi cow ghee prepared by Vedic process for the aim of weight loss. Choose the type that appeals the most to you and get started with your weight loss routine using ghee.